Chapter 23

I walk around the pack house looking for Cecil. Then a little boy runs into me and falls on the ground.

"Oww!"

I quickly kneel down to him.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?"

He holds his butt and I help him up. He looks to the ground.

"I'm sorry Miss."

I smile at him.

"It's alright. Just be more careful, alright? We don't want that you get hurt."

He nods and I decide to ask him about the whereabouts of Cecil, maybe I'm lucky and he knows. He raises his head and tilts it to the side.

"Er.. you mean Alpha Cecil? He's in the study. But he looked sad... wait! Are you Miss Leona?!"

He looks at me with shock and I nod.

"Yes... we had a little fight and I want to talk to him... Could you show me the way?"

He smiles brightly and runs of.

"Follow me!"

He stops infront of a door.

"It's here."

I smile at him and thank him. Then he lowers his head and speaks quietly.

"Will you get along again?"

I kneel down to him and tilt up his chin. Then I smile at him and answer.

"Yes we will. I promise."

He brights up and starts to run away.

"See you later Miss Leona!"

I wave after him.

Then I take a deep breath and knock on the door. I hear Cecils voice on the other side.

"Come in."

I slowly open the door and Cecil eyes me surprised.

"Leona?"

I close the door behind me and lower my head, raising my hand slightly and let out a 'Hi.' He stops his work and comes over to me.

"I... uhm... I wanted to talk about what happend."

He stops infront of me and looks at me, his arms crossed. God. How am I supposed to talk to him like this!

Deep breath Leona. Just tell him what you feel.

But his attitude is so ugh!

Just ignore it. He needs it. Arrogant Alphas and stuff, y'know?

I snort out a laugher at her comment. Cecil looks at me suspicously and I pull myself together. I have to do this right. I look at him and start talking.

"So uhm about before... Zack just helped me with preparing for our uhm.. date and we talked a bit and ..."

I lower my head, embarrest about what I'm about to say.

"He said I would be a good Luna and he would be happy to have me as one and... it just made me... happy.. to hear someone say that and I... thanked him and huged him..."

Cecil lets out a growl but I can't tell what it means. He tilts up my chin and finally talks for the first time I entered.

"Leona. Of course you would be a awesome Luna. I knew that already."

I blush at his words and avert my gaze.

"Second rule. Don't make me punish you."

I bite my bottom lip and look at him, his eyes darkened he speaks with a seductive voice.

"Good girl."

I take a deep breath and speak.

"Look Cecil. It's no secret to you that I like you being... dominant but... I don't want this to cause me pain... I want to have friends. I want to be close to them... and I don't want to be worried about you may seeing me hugging a friend and start yelling... I don't want to be scared of upsetting you.. I want you to trust me that I won't cheat on you. As your mate I'm supposed to be an equal to you. Not a trophy you posess... it hurts me..."

Tears start dwelling up in my eyes and run down my cheeks. I try to turn away but he stops me. He tilts up my head and wipe my tears away. Then he kisses me, making me surprised. His kiss is kind and loving and I relax in arms and let it happen.

He leaves my lips and I whimper. His eyes search mine and he speaks with a soft voice.

"I'm sorry Leona. I didn't knew that you feel like this. I just want everyone to know you're mine."

I kiss him softly on the lips.

"Isn't it the most important that you and I know that?"

His eyes grow wide.

"What did you say? Do you mean-"

I look down shyly and nod my head.

"But before I want to get to know the pack a bit more. I want to get used to the thought of being a Luna. I'm not quite ready yet but I hope you will wait until I am."

He pulls me into a hug and I return it. I feel my heart beat faster when his breath tickles my neck.

"Mine. You're mine. Only mine."

I smile at his words and nod.

"Yes. I'm only yours."