Chapter 8

After he's gone, all that tension and fear immediatly leaves my body and I crush to the ground. Sitting there for what feels like eternity. Then I hear the door open slightly.

He's not done? He wants to punish me more? I'm frozen in fear once again until the person entered speaks up.

"Hey... had a hard day, huh?"

I relax hearing not my Alphas mad voice but my brothers worried. I look up to see him stand there in the door.

"Hey Aiden... come in..." He does as he's told and sits down besides me, not saying anything for a while, just sitting there on the ground with me.

"So... I heared what went on at school from our Alpha... Did that... Cecil guy do anything to you?"

I shake my head.

"Okay. That's good atleast. I was also worried about you and wanted to come to help you but our Alpha stopped me, saying he's closer and will take care of it."

I'm surprised at his words. Why didn't he let my brother come, why he himself came?

Then he starts talking again.

"So... you want to tell me what happend exacly?" I nervously bite my nails, thinking back on what happend.

"Well... a lot happend... first I met some nice people, showing me the way around school and my classmates and teachers were also helpful. Everything was nice but then I started feeling weak and dizzy, approaching the cafeteria."

I make a break from talking, these feelings I had there came back. Aiden eyes my behaviour and then talks.

"So your mate goes to that school, huh?"

I look at him. How did he know? As knowing what I'm thinking he answers.

"That's normal for when you first sense your mate.. their strong smell taking over your mind and you feel dizzy and in some cases even weak and nausious."

"I see... I didn't knew. I was confused what's up and my friend said it's probably cuz I didn't ate. So we went in and I felt like passing out, everyone looked at me and he approached me slowly, fear making me paralized. Luna took over my body and we ran out into the woods."

My brother sits there silently waiting for me to calm myself and continue.

"Then after a while I felt a presence of someone, it was him and he introduced himself, claiming he didn't want to harm me. Then we went back and I remembered I torn my clothes and didn't had any in reserve, so I started panicking. He already shifted back and turned to me, asking me why I'm not shifted yet and approached me, I was scared and frozen in fear, until Luna couldn't hold up the shift anymore and then our Alpha showed up..."

My brother lets out a sigh.

"I... see.. so that's what happend."

We just sit there, not saying anything else until I speak up again.

"Say... is the Alpha really angry at me now? Did I gain and lost everything in the same day? Am I all alone now again?"

Tears start their way down my face. Aiden hugs me and then answers.

"He will calm down eventually. He's just very protective over his pack and he probably was so angry cuz he was worried about you. He's not a bad guy. Give him some time and it will be all okay again. I will talk to him also."

I return the hug he gives me.

"Thanks Aiden."

"No problem sis, if you ever need a saviour, just give me a call, I will go against Alpha mad man or Mr. Handsome mate anytime."

He gives me a wink and I start laughing. Then we just sit there for a while talking about random stuff and making jokes.