Chapter 10

My alarm goes on. I. Don't. Want. If I just say that I'm feeling sick, will I be allowed to stay home?

I think that's a bad idea, Leona. The Alpha will know you're not.

Crap. You're probably right. He's not stupid.

Not being able to change anything, I get up and into the bathroom. Today I'm tying my hair up in a messy ponytail, usall make up and put a skirt going slightly over my knees with a dark blue top. Alright that will do I guess.

What you think Luns?

I think we look awesome!

Good.

I check the mirror one last time and then head for breakfast. The mood is tense, no one is talking. The Alpha sends out a pissed aura. It's killing me but I'm afraid of saying anything.

When it's time he gets up and approaches me.

"Time to go. C'mon Leona." I whimper at his command and nod my head, obidiently getting up and follow him.

In his car, he starts the engine. Then turns to me and speaks.

"I spoke to Alpha Cecil yesterday." My eyed go wide, hearing my mates name.

"I asked him what happend exacly and he told me everything."

I gulp.

"E..everything?"

"Yes everything."

Perfect. Just perfect. Not only that I put blame on my pack and made an idiot out of myself infront of everyone, now my Alpha knows my mate is the Alpha of the Shadow Claw pack, the pack we wanted to always have an alliance with. I'm dead. So. Dead.

"So I changed my plans of how your punishment will go. Instead of me, Alpha Cecil will take your manner lessons over."

"WHAT?!"

I burst out, getting an angry growl from him. I lower my head, apologizing, then he continues.

"So as I said, he will take over. As long as he's satisfied with your behaviour, I will look over what you did and stop treating you so harsh." 

My eyes sparkle at that last part.

"You mean it?"

My voice sounds hopeful. He just nods and I feel his mood getting a bit better.

"I do. And I'm sorry for being so hard on you."

So I guess that's good enough? Atleast I won't be treated bad now anymore so hard and maybe eating won't be a torture.

I'm worried about that training now even more though... what does he even mean with that...?

I leave the car with an unsettling nausious feeling in my stomach and decided to get over with upcoming school day, not crossing paths with him.

Or atleast... that was the plan...