Chapter 15

I sat down on the bed, Cecil walking around the room, his hand in his hair. Then he breaks the odd silence.

"Look Leona. I know this is happening a lot recently and I will never be able of making it undone but I just want you to know that I think you're pretty, your smile is so nice and warm and I like being around you. When Lilith told me why you acted like that, horrible guilt came over me. I didn't took into account that you're not ready and I overdid it. From now on I will only go as far as you want me to. I'm sorry."

After he's done with his weird speech, he holds out a hand towards me.

"We're good now again?"

I look at it for a while before taking it.

"Yes we are."

He smiles at me, pulling me into a hug.

"Your smell is so intoxicating."

He kisses my neck carefully and I grow weak but he won't let me fall. Instead he holds me firmly, asking me in a whisper at my ear.

"Say, how about we continue our training?"

I feel his lips curl up into this mischievous smile.

"I'm serious about what I said, so you will have to learn to tell me what you want. That's gonna be the next lession."

I feel hot by his breathe at my ear and his voice sents shivers down my spine.

"I'm waiting."

He whispers lowly.

It's okay Lea, we can trust him. I can feel it.

Are you sure Luna? I'm scared.

I know. But I'm sure. Trust me. And Lilith too.

I close my eyes and take a breath before I speak.

"C-could you kiss me..s.some more?"

This is so horribly embarrasing I feel like I will die! He lifts up my chin and asks.

"Where exacly should I kiss you? You have to tell me and don't forget how you're supposed to adress your Alpha."

He grins at me sadisticly and I swallow.

"A.at my neck.. M-mas-master."

He lets out a satisfied growl, his eyes going dark with passion before he talks.

"Good girl. Now it's time for your reward."

Then he brings his lips back to my neck, kissing it passionalty, making me lose all strengh I had left.

He picks me up and throws me onto the bed, approaching me hungrily like a hunter his defenseless prey.

Then he starts touching my body through my clothes.

"Leona you're so pretty. I have to hold back to not lose control."

I whimper and shiver from the sensation that comes from where he touches me.

I can't take it anymore. I want more.

"M..mast..er.. kiss ..me" .

He looks at me, passion in his eyes.

"Where?"

He breathes into my ear, making me squirm.

"O..on my lips."

His lips are immediatly on mine, hungrily asking for entrance and I let him.

As soon as his tongue is in my mouth, I let out a moan against his lips, making him push me more into the bed and deepening our kiss.

I feel such a weird sensation going trough my body, but I like it. It's addicting.

I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer, I feel his body press onto mine as his tongue continues dominating mine.

He pulls away, causing me to whimper.

"Leona. I want to touch you."

His eyes pleading and I hesitantly nod. He goes back kissing me hungrily and passionate while his hand slips up my top to my breasts.

He skillfully caresses them while never letting our lips be apart. I moan and squirm against him, causing a satisfied growl coming from him.

He stops kissing me and looks my in the eyes.

"Can I remove your top?"

His eyes look for answers in mine and I hesitate. He puts his forehead against mine.

"It's okay. I'm not mad. Take all the time you need."

He pulls me into a hug and I feel a sudden tiredness and dizzyness overcoming me and everything goes black.