Chapter 16

I slowly open my eyes, feeling like a rock crushed me. I guess everything that happend made me more tired than I thought and I also didn't slept last night so no wonder.

I hear the door open quietly and Lili comes in and looks at me.

"Oh you're awake. How are you feeling?"

I look up to her, trying to get up but she prevents me.

"No. Don't get up. You don't have to act tough. All these events were hard on you and you collapsed. Here drink some water. I'm going to get you something to eat."

She hands me the glass of water and runs out of the room. After a few minutes she comes back, holding a plate with some soup and a pudding.

"Here. Cecil made that for you."

I look at her in surprise.

"He made that?" My voice sounds hoarse.

She just nods.

"He was worried about you and wanted you to feel better. He's a pretty good cook, he sometimes makes dinner for the entire pack. C'mon, eat. You need to gain back some strengh."

She smiles at me and I nod.

Then there is a knock on the door and a low voice asks.

"Hey, can I come in?"

Lili looks at me and I nod.

"Yes come in Cecil."

She answers and the door opens, revealing a worried Cecil. He scratches his head and looks at me.

"Hey... how are you feeling?"

Lili answeres for me, while I try eating my soup.

"She still feels weak but I gave her some water and she should feel better soon after eating."

He nods, seeming releaved. Then speaks up again.

"Hey Lilith? Could you leave us alone for a moment?"

Lilis eyes meet mine, waiting for my answer and I just smile at her, telling her it's okay. She nods and gets up and then stops infront of him. 

"Listen Cecil, I will be right in front of the door, don't do anything to her, she's already been through too much. I give you 10 minutes."

She pokes him into the chest, a serious look in her face. Cecil growls lowly.

"Yes I know. I don't want to harm her, just talk."

Then Lili leaves, leaving me and Cecil alone in the room.

He sits down at the bed.

"Let me help you eat."

Not waiting for my answer, he takes the spoon out of my hand and I fight back weakly.

"I can eat alone."

His eyes go angry.

"No you can't! I saw how you were barely able of holding the spoon when I came in!"

I flinch at his sudden outburst and his eyes grew in shock. Then he lowers his head.

"I'm sorry, I just want that you feel better. Let me help you. Please Leona."

I nod weakly, letting him growl in satisfaction.

"Good girl." He says with a smile.

Then he scoops up some soup and holds it out to me.

"It's not hot anymore. Lilith cooled it down for you so you can eat it right away. Open your mouth."

I look away, feeling my cheeks turn red with embarresment. He grabs my chin and turns my head towards him, his eyes grow black.

"Hey now.  Be a good girl and listen to your master, Leona." I whimper at his words and open my mouth slowly.

This is so embarrasing...

You are seeming to enjoy yourself though Lea. Just let him take care of you.  He's worried.

I know...

After Cecil feeds all the soup to me, he reaches out for my forehead with his hand.

"Hm seems like you have some temperature. I'm gonna prepare a bath for you."

He goes into the small bathroom attached to the room and I hear water flowing. Then he comes back and stops infront of me, his hand petting my head.

"I will go now. Lilith will help you undress and washing you. After that please try to get some sleep."

His eyes are soft and gentle. I don't get him. It's like he has a split personality. One moment he's bossy and dominant and then in the next one he's like this...

I feel myself falling for both sides and want to know more about him...

He smiles one more time at me and heads to the door, giving Lili a nod towards the bathroom and she nods back, bowing slightly to him. Then he leaves the room and closes the door.

Lili comes up to me, a smile on her face.

"See? Told you he's a good guy. Now let me help you undress. I hope that's okay?"

I nod at her and slowly sit up. God my body feels so heavy. After I'm naked, she helps me get walk over to the bathroom.

I go into the nice hot water, feeling my body relax. It smells so nice, like roses.

I hear Lili chuckle slighty and look over to her.

"It's made out of rose petals and some fever calming herbs. Cecil went to the pack doctor, asking for this."

He went through so much for me. I have to thank him later...

Lili carefully washes my body from the sweat and my hair. After she's done she makes me sit on a cute pink chair, drying my hair and comps it.

Then she gives me one of her nightdresses. A lavender purple long dress, going slightly over my knees. Then she helps me get into bed and sits down next to me for a while.

"I will go take care of some things. Zack contacted your pack already before, telling them that you're gonna stay for the night. They're worried so I'm gonna head over and explain the situation. Don't worry , I won't let anyone know about what's going on behind closed doors."

She winks at me, my cheeks growing hotter than they already are.

Changing the topic I ask her about Zack.

"Say uhm... That Zack, is he your mate?"

She's taken aback by this question and answers a short while after.

"Yes, he's my mate and Cecils Beta. He always manages to calm him down. That's why he interfered before. Cecil and him have a great bond and it sometimes makes me jealous."

She pouts and I laugh.

"I see, I guess we just have to make them jealous then too." We start laughing together.

Then Lili gets up.

"Alright. Seriously now, get some sleep. If anything is up, just mindlink me."

I nod and she walks out of the room. Not soon after I feel my eyelids grow  heavy and fall into a deep sleep once again.