summary

‼️If you haven't read the book Promise yet, go do that before you read this. ‼️

If you have and you need a recap of what happened, here you go: MAJOR SPOILERS
❗️TW❗️

George and Y/n make a promise to never leave each other if anything happens when Y/n moves away to California to escape from her abusive father. George gives her a flower book before she leaves as a gift where she has to find specific flowers and press them into each page. George falls into a depressive state when Y/n leaves because of his attachment issues and how he is alone 90% of the time considering his parents have work meetings all over the world.  He has visions of himself dead because of the fact he was losing himself and he was falling too deep.
When Y/n finds out her mother is slightly selfish and says hurtful things towards Y/n, she decides to pay a visit back to Florida for a few weeks to see George. She then finds out that her mother had leaked info to her father where Y/n was living at the time so that just showed her parents were teaming up against her.
George and Y/n both got matching tattoos on their pinky's as well as matching minecraft heart promise rings.
Remember Delilah? She drugged George at a party until he was unable to function properly, pinned him down on a couch and kissed him. She took a picture of the kiss too, holding it against him for a week.
Clay tried to kiss Y/n which led to their friendship being weird.
Delilah forced George to meet up with her everyday and when he missed one day to go out dandelion hunting with Y/n, she came to their house the next day and showed Y/n the picture, causing Y/n to go to the airport out of anger and sorrow. She waited there with Clay until Lily called her and told her the real reason of the picture.
Before she could get back to George he had drove to the cliff over the water, saying his last words to Y/n on the phone before falling off and drowning.