.20.

"Holy fucking shit Clay, it's Delilah." I whispered to Clay as we passed. "Don't look."

"You're lying." He scoffed in disbelief and immediately turned his head behind his shoulder .

"Clay you fucking dumbass-" I grabbed his shoulder to yank him back forward but it was too late.

"Clay? Is that really you?" Her voice hadn't changed a bit. It caused my insides to burn.

After all these years I wished to never have to hear it again but with my luck, of course she had to come crawling back. We all turned around to face her. She looked like hell. Worse than before and I honestly thought that was impossible. She looked like what Alex had shown me in the picture of her mugshot but she just looked so much worse in person. Her hair was so thin and pale at the top that it kind of looked like she was balding. Her skin was pale and frail with her bones sticking out on her collarbones and cheekbones. Her lips were dull and chapped along with her sunken blue eyes. I was reliving a nightmare.

Next to her was what looked to be Jamie. My once best friend looked as if she had lost herself to hard drugs like hard meth and heroin. Her once perfect curly dark hair was frizzy and looked to be breaking. Her eyes were wide and bloodshot and she seemed to be missing a tooth when she saw me and smiled.

"And look who it is. The star of the show." Delilah smiled as she changed her gaze to me.
"Kind of surprised to see you. Would've guessed you had gone and joined your lover boy Georgie." She laughed like a maniac.

"Keep his name out of your damn mouth." I snapped, taking a step forward. My hands were clenched in a fist at my sides.

"Or what? You gonna go cry to your daddy?" She snickered. "Oh wait, guess you can't do that either."

So nothing has changed. Not even the 2 years of jail time could fix the corrupted mind of hers. She was that same girl who made my life a living hell throughout high school. The girl who never failed to make me feel worthless. The girl who always found a reason to put herself on top of me.
The girl who stole him away from me.

"Y/n we should just go." Karl urged quietly, tugging at my arm but I didn't budge. My eyes were glued on the hideous freak in front of me.

"Yeah, go run away like you always do. It's all you ever are and will be. A coward. A selfish coward who can't stand up for yourself. Honestly I'm not surprised for what George did. Death seems much more peaceful than putting up with someone like you. I think you should be thanking me at this point." She went on and on, running her mouth as if she had an actual say in this world. As if she thought she could get to me at this point.

She was standing up now, her face inches away from mine as she continued to ramble on. But all I could do was smile.

"What are you smiling for?" She scoffed.

"For finally realizing that I don't give a single fuck for anything you have to say." I grinned. "All I see is a sad little girl that can't handle when things don't go her way so she decides to make it everyone else's problem because that's just who she is."

She rolled her blue eyes and looked down to Jamie who was looking at her with uncertainty. Jamie knew I was right but Delilah was all she had so she couldn't risk losing her.
When Delilah looked back up to what she thought would be met with my face, she was instead met with my fist slamming straight into her nose.

She stumbled back into the wall, almost falling but I made sure to grab the collar of her dirty shirt and hold her up, landing another fist to her face. I let out the anger I had been holding against her for all these years into my swings. I eventually blurred out Clays and Karl's reactions and only had my focus on her.