16.

The food that Yoongi made was served in front of them. It was perfectly plated, you can bet that it'll be delicious just by its smell and look. From his side eye Jimin saw Eunjae making faces at his plate.

He played with the fork in his hands, separating out the green vegetables to the sides and eating the tender meat.

It took Jimin no time to guess that he's not a big fan of green vegetables but, he can't do or say anything in front of Yoongi.

" Why aren't you eating ? Does it taste bad ?" Yoongi asks Jimin, genuinely worrying for a second that the food tasted bad.

Jimin quickly took a bite at that, letting his taste buds enjoy the feeling of home-cooked food after so long.
" It taste amazing." He gave a thumbs up to Yoongi, the older is still not used to getting compliment. He nods and dunk his head down into his plate.

Before he himself could take a bite his phone rang from Eunjae's room where he left it for charging. He groaned, keeping his spoon down and going to grab it.

Jimin watches him disappear inside the room and then turns to Eunjae.
" You don't like vegetables ?" Eunjae's lips forms a pout at the question and shakes his head in a cute manner.

" Eunie does not like its taste."
He stares at the vegetable with such a judging look like they have committed some kind of crime.

" But appa always force Eunie to eat them." He puffs up his little cheeks and Jimin can't stop admitting how cute his son is.

" Your appa is right, vegetables are very essential for babies to grow up."
" Ecetial ?" He tries his hardest to pronounce the new word.

" Essential, it means very important." Eunjae nods his head in understanding, but doesn't try to pronounce it again.

Jimin fell for those cute eyes that are looking at the plate in despair. So, he does the only thing he think will make the boy's eyes shine with happiness.

He transfers all the vegetable into his plate, making Eunjae look at him with his big bright eyes.

" Only for today." Jimin almost fell from his chair when Eunjae hugged him out of the sudden. A new warmth pooling in the pit of his stomach.

" You're the best, papa." He strokes his child's hair. Knowing that he doesn't deserve to be called as 'the best' after what he did to him.

When Yoongi came back after attending the call, both of them were giving each other sneaky glances. They thought they were discreet enough but Yoongi knows his son too well. And knowing him, he knows he won't just eat his vegetables without throwing any tantrum.

But he'll let it slide just this once.

-

Jimin's omega has been a little too contented to be in the alpha's room. The air inside is filled with Yoongi's strong scent that just make him purr in content.

He was about to relax in the big comfortable bed when a knock interrupted him from doing so. He instantly sat upright.

The door opened revealing Eunjae peeking from behind. He stood there in his PJ's not coming inside yet.
" Why are you standing there ? Come 'ere." He patted the empty bed beside him.

The boy smiled and instantly ran there, climbing on the big bed with Jimin's help.
Eunjae puts the book forward that he was hiding behind his back, placing it on Jimin's lap.

" What is it ?" He stares at the book that was of medium size and minimal width. The cover page was so colourful and shiny, anyone can tell it's a book for children.
" Bedtime story ? You want me to read it ?" Eunjae nods his head aggressively, he can't wait for Jimin to tell him a bedtime story.

" He can't fall asleep without his bed time story." Yoongi announces his presence with his deep voice. Jimin looked up from the book to see Yoongi coming towards them. The older was now changed into his sleepwear, a graphic t-shirt that was so tight that it carved out all his body muscles and a pair of sweats.

He ruffled Eunjae's hairs and sat next to the boy. He looked up to meet Jimin's eyes who was already staring at him. But he turns away on being caught.

" Usually I'm the one who read it to him. But today he wants his papa to read it."
He fakes a frown at Eunjae to show that he was sad because of that. Eunjae consoled his father with a sweet kiss.

" Then, shall I read one for you ?"
Eunjae's eyes shine brightly at that. The boys mostly use his eyes to show his emotions. He instantly got into the sleeping position right next to Jimin.

Jimin clears his throat before starting to recite the story. It's a new experience for him, he have never done this so, he's a little self conscious.

" Once upon a time, there lived a lion in a his den." He looks at Yoongi if he was doing good. The older nods at him in assurance and relaxed next to Eunjae, putting his arms around him and pulling the little boy closer to his chest.

" He was the king of the jungle." He continues the story. Eunjae and Yoongi didn't even blinked when Jimin was narrating it, they both are so whipped for him.

" And he lived happily every after." He shuts the book close after completing the story. Releasing a sigh, he turns around to find both of them asleep in the same position they were listening in. Jimin's heart threatened to jump out of his chest on seeing such a view.

He covered their shivering bodies with the quilt, his hand accidentally sliding over the alpha's body. His fingers were twitching to touch Yoongi's face but, he refrained himself.

Leaning down a little, he planted a kiss on his son's head. Letting his lips stay there to express the love he feels towards him.

He pulls himself back, stroking his hairs lightly. He went on to grab a pillow from his side, ready to head outside but then he felt a tug on his shirt.
He turns around to see Eunjae holding onto him with his tiny fist. He tried to ease his hold but the boy started stirring up because of the movements so, Jimin just gave up.

He slept an arm width apart from them, turning to his right side to get a good view of his son. He don't have any plans of sleeping today, he might just spend the whole night admiring him.