64.

" Should I call Minjun hyung too ?" Taehyung suddenly asks Yoongi in the car. When the alpha seemed somewhat confused by his statement, he started giving reason for it.

" Jimin seemed pretty close to him, maybe he knows something."
Then, Yoongi remembers how Jimin went to meet him that one time. So, maybe the omega has given Minjun an insight of his plan beforehand.

" Other hyungs are coming to your house too." Jungkook says.
When Yoongi and Taehyung were inside the airport, he called the others in hope that they know something about Jimin, but everyone was just as shocked as him on hearing the news.

" Then ask Minjun to come to my house too." Yoongi said handing Taehyung his phone.
He would have called Minjun himself, but he was in no position for that right now. Eunjae was sticking to him for his life, afraid that even Yoongi would go away if he let him go.

-

Yoongi's hands stop at the door, he doesn't want to go inside if there's no Jimin. He doesn't know how he was able to take this years ago, but he's totally devastated now.

Taehyung puts his hand on Yoongi's shoulder and pull him back from his intense thoughts. He squeezes it lightly as if trying to affirm him that he's there for him.

Yoongi huffs in a deep breath before finally punching in the passcode, the door opens with a creak sound and just like he expected, it's empty... The house is empty, there's no sound, Jimin isn't there as usual to welcome hi-

" Oh, you're back ?"
Everyone's low hanging head snap up on hearing the familiar voice.

Yoongi just stare with wide open eyed that cannot shut, like the whole world is breaking crumble apart around him, he didn't even shake, standing in a paralyzed state.

They can't believe what they were seeing... In front of them Jimin stood with a smile on his face like nothing happened. Wearing an apron and holding a spatula in one hand.

Yoongi looked back to see if the following view was just a fragment of his imagination just because he missed Jimin. But, his friends were equally shocked too. For them seeing Jimin standing there was like seeing a dead person coming to life.

" Hyung, I didn't know you were the kind of person to go on morning walk-"
He stopped on seeing that Taehyung and Jungkook were there too. What made him more bemused was the look on their faces. Why do they look like they've just bawled their eyes out ?

" Taehyung ? Jungkook ? Did you accompany him too ?"
When he came back, there was no sight of Yoongi or Eunjae in the house, so he assumed that the alpha went on a walk to cure his hangover and that Eunjae accompanied him too.

He got no answer again. His friends are looking at him like he's some kind of ghost, petrified to their soul.

In between from them, Eunjae suddenly arises and ran towards Jimin.
Jimin barely managed to get down on his knees on time, and catch him in his arms.

" PAPA !" He presses himself against Jimin's chest and hold him tightly. Jimin smiles at that and started stroking his bed hairs that are still messy.

" Morning baby." He says and separates Eunjae to kiss him, but stops on seeing the trails of tears rolling down his son's cheeks.

" What's wrong Eunnie ? Why are you crying ?"
He frowns at the sight, starting to get worried because it's a rare sight to see Eunjae cry for no reason.

The boy doesn't reply, but instead his wailings got louder and he hugged Jimin tighter.
" P-papa don't l-leave..."
The words came out as a muffled voice but Jimin understood them loud and clear. The words breaking his own heart.