72.

" Do you think sir have a mate ?"
A young male, with his books almost falling down from his hands asks, turning towards his friend group.

" Yeah, he always smell like woods and pine."
A girl with long black hairs answers. Her fingers interwined with her locks as she continued to whisper in the friend circle.

" Probably his alpha's scent."
Another female answers while fixing her thick glasses that threatens to fall off the bridge of her nose.

" I'm jealous of whoever the alpha is."
The guy sighs, there's a clear disappointment in his voice laced with a bit of enviousness. Desiring to be in the place of whoever that lucky alpha is.

" I mean look at him, just WOW!"
With that he falls into the dream world, imagining a world where the omega would be his and he would be able to look at his great figure for hours.

" I've heard that he even have a son."
The girl who was quite for some time says, making everyone stop their breaths.

" WHAT ?!"
The shock was evident on everyone's face.
So, the girl continued to explain what she saw the other day.

" A few days ago when I went to pick my niece from her school, I saw him holding a little boy in his arms."
They all are still vary of the statement, not quite believing it.

" Maybe it was someone else's child. He looks too young to be a parent."
They didn't even believe that he was mated at first, until they saw the big mating mark on his neck that bound him to someone.

" You wouldn't be saying that if you had seen his face, they looked so alike."
She rolls her eyes at the way her friends aren't believing her. They wouldn't dare to question her if they had seen the scene from their very own eyes.
She might not be sure about her own future, but she can bet that they are related.

" No way."

" Well, she's telling the truth." A high pitched voice comes from behind and everyone turns around to look.

" Professor P-park ?"
One of the girl stutters as she saw their professor standing just a few inches away from them, most probably he heard everything they were just talking about him.

" Everything that you just said is true."
Not caring about anything, Jimin confirms the rumours with a smile. He knows that his students are generally curious and has no ill intentions.

" I've a son and a handsome mate too."
Getting the affirmation from him made everyone even more shocked.
Jimin only smiled from ear to ear at their amused expressions. Do he really look that young ?

" Sir we're s-sorry."
The boy hanged his head low like he has committed a sin and everyone followed his lead.

" It's okay, but from the next time you should utilities your free time in studying, not gossiping."
He pats his back.

" Y-yes sir."
He gave all of them a smile and then waved them off, running off into the distance.

His smile continue to grew when his nose picked up a familiar scent. /Ocean and forest/

" Look, your Papa's here." He hears Yoongi's voice husky voice followed by Eunjae's high pitched one.

" Papa !" The boy got out of the car and ran towards Jimin, still dressed in his school uniform.
" My baby !" Jimin gets down in the middle of the way and opened his arms wide for Eunjae.

" How was your school today ?"
He stroking his head. Eunjae's hairs are messy probably because he fell asleep in the car while waiting for him.