52.

Since Yoonmin came home and Jimin looks so good in black hairs 😭 here's a double update for y'all !!💞
___________________________________________

" Papa ! Come fast."
Eunjae opened the door and ran out of the car first towards the beach, not waiting for his parents to follow.

Jimin stretched his body as soon as he got out of the car too. He looked behind to find the cars of their friends that were trailing behind them before, but he can't see any of them now. Maybe, they stopped in between to buy something.

" Appa ! Papa !" Eunjae shouts once again when his parents doesn't come at once. The little boy is getting impatient and excited as he sees the sea. The waves are calling him to crash in them.

" I swear he got that from you."
Yoongi said as he brushed past Jimin. Leaving the omega to think if that was supposed to be taken as an offense or as a compliment.

" Eunjae ah, slow down. You'll hurt yourself."
Yoongi walked towards Eunjae, ready to pick him up in his arms, but the boy starts running away once Yoongi got close. Even though Yoongi was tired he still decided to chase after him.

With a faint smile on his face Jimin starts walking towards them too. The scene partially reminded him of the day he came to beach with Yoongi. It is such a loving memory to remember.

His hands automatically trails down to his stomach, he just remembered that particular time when it used to be so round and full.
It's not the first time he's caressing his belly though, he has done it several time while he was in America. He would reminisce the time when he was still able to feel his child's movements. He took that time for granted and he only realised that after he was away from him.

" Jimin ah, come here !" Yoongi shouts for the omega, waving his hands.
Jimin swore he got a deja vu. He took a step forward, but immediately take two backward when he suddenly got an idea.

With a mischievous smile, he shook his head to Yoongi's request and stay put in his position, resisting to move.
" Papa, please..." Eunjae requests and even though Jimin wanted to give in, he held himself.

Finally tired of him, Yoongi got out of the water, walking towards Jimin with the same expression as years ago. Jimin's heart picked its pace, gulping the lump away.

" Just say you wanted me to carry you." Yoongi retorts before sliding one of his hand under Jimin's neck and the other under his thighs, picking him up bridal style.

Jimin giggled and then threw his hands around Yoongi's neck to support himself.

In the background, Eunjae's laughter and claps served as the background music for them. Jimin was lost in Yoongi's eyes, this time he had a soft look on his face contrary to the rebellious one as before.

But the soft look turned into a deranged one when he was thrown mercilessly into the salted water. The water entering his eyes and mouth.
From his blurry vision he saw Eunjae and Yoongi high fiving each other.

" MIN YOONGI !" He screams at the top of his lungs, making Yoongi petrified.
" Your Papa's gonna eat me alive today." Eunjae laughed at that, not sensing how scared his father actually was.

Yoongi ran out of the water when he saw Jimin leaping towards him. But Jimin wasn't one of them who'd let this slide so easily, so he chased behind him. Their positions got reversed.

" I can't really tell who's the kid and who's the father." Jin said announcing his presence to them.

Jimin stopped chasing Yoongi at that, he turns to see that all their friends have arrived. They had some snacks, mats and other things in their hands.

" It's been a long time since I came to beach, let's have a picnic."
Taehyung puts his arm around Jimin's shoulder and smiled at him.
Jimin returned the smile and nodded enthusiastically. Beach picnic sounds so enthralling.

" But first, the waves are calling me." With that Taehyung withdrew his hand from Jimin's shoulder and started to run towards Eunjae. Soon, the two were splashing each other with water like little kids.

Jungkook's toothy smile got exposed at that and then he's running to join Taehyung and Eunjae in the waters too. He can't resist his two babies.

Everyone else sat on the hot sand and watched the youngests of their groups having fun together.

Jimin missed this, he missed this feeling. Sure, he had his friends in America too, but it's just something different about his hyungs. They're not just his friends, they're his family.

" Eunjae ah, that's enough. You'll catch cold." Yoongi calls for him. The boy pouts, but still ran to sat on Yoongi's lap, he shake his head making the water droplets fall on Yoongi's face. And then went to do the same with Jimin.

" Ah, it's already evening. Let's eat some snacks before we move towards the firecrackers." Hoseok said.

" Crackers ?" Eunjae jumped from Jimin's lap and went to his Hobi uncle. Hoseok helped him dry his hairs and then squeezed him tight in his arms.

" Yes, I bought them for you. We'll have our own little show before we head back to the house. You'll like that ?"
Eunjae shake his head.

" Eunie will love that." He earns head pats from him.
" The snacks are here, let's eat." Ryu and Namjoon brought the snacks from the car.
" Snacks." Now, Eunjae got up from Hoseok's lap and went to sit on Namjoon's. Everyone laughed at how fast the boy can change the party.

" You two ! Stop flirting and come here." Jin scolds Yoongi and Jimin who were too busy staring at the sea.
" We aren't flirting." Yoongi grunts and then went towards them.
" Yeah." Jimin agrees hiding his shy face in his hands.