42.

His steps are heavy as he inches close towards the door. He has been trying to tame his wolf, if not he may just prance upon the stranger without any thoughts. Before he could see who the person is, he saw Jimin's beautiful smile. It fueled his anger to an even greater extent.

He stops just right behind Jimin. Although they're just the same height, Jimin has narrow shoulder and slender frame that makes Yoongi look much bigger than him.

The alpha, standing with his chest all buffed up gave the stranger the deadliest glance of his life. The person looked so scared that Jimin has to turn around to see what was making him behave like that.

" Hyung !" Yoongi stopped frowning when he heard Jimin's voice. He immediately put on a smile, like he wasn't frowning in the first place. Jimin rolled his eyes at how obvious the alpha is.

Once Yoongi stoped with his glare, Jimin turned around to face the person again.

Yoongi swear he'll rip that stranger apart if he dares to step into his house.
" Hyung, can you go inside ?" Jimin says, on seeing the person is still afraid of Yoongi.
Yoongi shook his head he'll not move from there.

But if the alpha doesn't go away then how is he supposed to talk with him looking at them with gawking eyes.

" You can talk and pretend like I'm not here." He crossed his arms and leaned on the wall to show Jimin that he have no intentions of moving away.
Jimin sighs, so he really doesn't have any other option left now.

" Just a moment please." He said to the guy with a friendly smile before he starts pushing Yoongi in.
" Who is that ?" Yoongi asks resisting Jimin's push. He held Jimin's hand to stop him.

" I'll tell you, just wait for some minute." He tried to bring Yoongi away from door but the alpha is much more stronger than him.

" No, I've waited a whole week. I need answers Jimin." He almost sounded like a whining baby and Jimin found it so cute.

" Okay, big alpha." He somehow managed to drag Yoongi towards the couch. Once on the spot, he pushed Yoongi down.
" Eunjae ah, look over your appa for me." Eunjae nods at his papa, instantly following his order and sitting on his dad's lap to immobilize him.

Once Jimin was sure that Yoongi was stuck on the couch, he went towards the door.
" Sorry for that." The person shook his head, but he kept looking inside to see if the alpha was coming back.

" You have a possessive alpha." He says making Jimin laugh. Yoongi has always been possesive over him since the college days.

" Is it ready ?" Jimin asks getting straight to the point, he can't wait anymore now.

The guy nods and then went to the car to get something out of it.
Once Jimin's eyes laid on it, a awestruck gasp escapes his lips.

" Wow, this is so... beautiful." Jimin took it in his hands with very much care and ran his finger all over the edges.

" I'm sure your alpha will love it." The person bows at him before walking away. Heat rises to Jimin cheek when the person regarded Yoongi as 'his alpha'.

" Eunjae ah, cover your appa's eyes." He instructs him. Closing the door behind as he walks inside with Yoongi's gift in his hands.
" I swear if this is some kind of prank.." Yoongi whines again, getting restless. He has a vague idea what might happen to him. Will Jimin release some weird kind of insects on him ? Or will he just bathe him in ice cold water ? Ice cold water actually sounds good.

Eunjae then watched the item and his little mouth opened wide in excitement. He got off from Yoongi's lap once he got the signal from Jimin.

" You can open them now." Yoongi doesn't open his eyes, he just peeks a little through his left eye. When he didn't see any dangerous thing in sight, he starts to open both of them slowly. It's a little blurry at first but then he see, it's just Jimin and a guitar in his hands- WAIT a 'guitar' ?

" For you." He giggled on seeing the alpha's confused expression and then extended the guitar towards Yoongi to take. The alpha is still in shock, so Jimin has to put in on his lap himself.
Yoongi held the guitar like a new born baby.

" What ? A guitar ? Why ?"
" It's a gift from my side." He said taking a seat next to Yoongi.

" I knew music was your passion hyung and you gave up on that to be a good father so I just wanted to give you something in return." He has though a lot about what to gift Yoongi. He knew the older isn't into materialistic things, he likes everything simple and casual.

Then, he stumbled on an ad for handmade custom guitar. He remembers Yoongi talking to Namjoon and Hoseok in college about how much he wants a guitar but couldn't afford it. So, he decided that a guitar would be the best gift for the alpha.

He texted the shop owners and told them how urgently he want it to be made. He have to meet with him once or twice to finalize the final product. But now that he was seeing the alpha's smile, it was all worth it.

Yoongi's eyes then fell on the carvings done on the side of the guitar 'love J.m. and E.j.' it reads, that made something warm bloom in his chest.

" Jimin ah, this must've been so costly."

Well, it was but that doesn't matter to Jimin. He have saved a heck tone of money in the past four years. He did various part time jobs, but never spent the money on anything. But now he finally found the person he want to spend it on.

" It was nothing." He assures Yoongi. For Yoongi and Eunjae he's ready to spend all the worldly jewels.

" Hyung play something for us." He placed his face in between his palms and stared at the alpha.
" But it's been so long since I've played a guitar." Jimin's constant gaze made him blush.

" Stop making excuse I know you still got it in your bones." Yoongi laughed at that.
" Appa, please." Eunjae joins Jimin, using his puppy eyes on Yoongi. He knows very well that Yoongi can't resist them.

Jimin patted Eunjae on his back for that.
" Yeah, hyung please." He put on the same expression as Eunjae. That was a double attack to Yoongi's weak heart.

" Ah, okay okay. I'm playing it now." Eunjae sat on Jimin's lap with a smile, both of them now silent to hear the guitar play.

Soon enough, a simple yet sweet melody travelled to their ears. it was just s random melody that Yoongi suddenly remembered.

Jimin closed his eyes to feel it better, Eunjae followed him too.

Music fills the air without effort, like the waves filling holes in beach sand; the sound rushing in and around the room. The melody touches Jimin in different parts. His heart feels more at ease and his mind stops producing any negative thoughts. That's the magic that Yoongi have on him.

Once it was over, Jimin took a long deep breath. The melody got him so emotional for a second.
" That was so beautiful." Both of them starts clapping for Yoongi.
The alpha shied away because of too much attention, he squinted his eyes and covered his face with his hands.
It's been years since he last held a guitar, but it feels like he never stopped playing it

" Jimin ah, thank yo-" He was cut by the doorbell. He grunts at the person behind the door, whoever they are, they have a terrible timing.
" Who is it this time ?" He whines, keeping his guitar aside to check it.

" Your other surprise." Jimin beats Yoongi to it and ran to the door first. He already knew what awaited them on the other side of the door. So, with his usual cheshire grin, he pushed the door open.