66.

" So to sum it all up, Jimin was just gone to market and you thought he went back to America ?" Hoseok still sound uncertain about everything that he just heard. It's not only him, but the rest of their friends are confused like him too.

" Yeah..." Yoongi hangs his head low and cover his face with his hands, feeling so dumb now.

" Hyung." Jimin calls for him.
He finally understood why Eunjae was crying so hard and also the look that was on his friend's faces. It hurted him to think that they might have had the same look, four years ago too.

" Why did you think I'd do that again ?"
He turns to look at Yoongi, the alpha is looking back at him, but this time his gaze certainly feels different.
Maybe because they both confessed their feelings and are feeling a lot more relaxed around each other.

" I'll never leave you."
He assures the alpha and placed his hand on top of Yoongi's. For some seconds, he even forgot that their friends were present there too.

Except the Taekook couple and Minjun, the others were completely shocked. Their jaw hanging open at the PDA the two were showing.

" So, disgustingly in love."
Taehyung comments making a grossed out face, but on inside he was so happy that he might have actually cried.

" Glad they finally confessed." Jungkook says with a light chuckle, not realising how his simple comment caused chaos.

" WHAT ?!" The four heads turn towards Jungkook and then back to look at Yoongi and Jimin. The two were blushing and grinning like a newly married couple.

Already guessing that both of them were too shy to share the details, Taehyung did them a favour and told everyone about their little confession.

" Damn, finally." Hoseok was the first one to recover from the shock.

" Taehyung you owe me !" He jumped up with a grin on his face and immediately turned to the omega.
" Yeah, yeah." Taehyung didn't sound too happy at that, he just crossed his arms to the chest and looked the other way.

" For what ?" Yoongi asks looking back and forth between his two friends.
" Well we made a little bet-" Hoseok started to slip all the details, but was elbowed in the middle by Taehyung to stop.

" Bet ? What kind of bet ?"
Now, everyone was interested in knowing about this mysterious bet.
On inside, Taehyung was fuming, but he still managed to pull off a smile.

" Nothing, just this and that." Taehyung laughed it off. Gesturing Hoseok with his hand to stay silent.

" Hoseok hyung, what was it about ?" Jungkook takes the matter in his own hands now. His lips sealed in a straight line, and eyes staring right into Hoseok's that made him blurt out everything at once.

" About who'll confess first."
Hoseok finally admits and Taehyung hide his face in his hands. There goes everything in the fucking water.

" I said Yoongi hyung and Taehyung choose Jimin."
That much information wasn't necessary, from aside Taehyung is planning Hoseok's murder for exposing their secret.

" You guys! Seriously ? Hob ah, I expected better from you."
Yoongi crossed his arms, turning his face away from his bestfriend that sold him to a bet.

" And you Kim Taehyung, it's time to revoke our soulmate card." With his hands Jimin acted like he was really tearing a piece of paper in half.

" No chim, it was- it was all Hobi hyung's fault." Taehyung stood up, pointing his finger at his hyung and putting all the blame on him.

" What- no, it was you who suggested." Hoseok gasps at the betrayal.
" But you were the one who agreed." From there on, their childish argument started about who was at fault here.