40.

It didn't take them much time to reach their house. Jimin kept striking conversation, the smile stayed on his face the whole time. He didn't want to give it away to the alpha, how hurt he was. So, he pretended to be okay.

Finally, once they're home, Yongi decided this is the time to talk. He can't let Jimin run away from this situation anymore. He have to confront him. But he still waits for him to settle down and relax.

The omega took off the the cardigan he was wearing over his t-shirt and Yoongi's eyes widen in horror when he saw the blood stains smeared all over the bright fabric. He was about to address it, but then he remember Eunjae is there too. The boy might get scared, if he saw his father was hurt.

" Eunjae ah, why don't you go and read some stories while me and your papa talk ?" The boy stares at Yoongi, he wanted to play with his papa. But, he agreed because he doesn't want to upset him.
" Okay, appa." With that Eunjae got up from Jimin's lap and left to his room.

Jimin sat up from his seat too on seeing Eunjae leave. He knows why the alpha made him leave, so that they can talk. But he isn't ready for it. He decides to make a run for it, but Yoongi stopped him in time.

" Jimin ah, what happened ?" He asks in a calm, but at the same time strict tone. Jimin gulped down, this side of Yoongi gave him chills.

" Nothin-"
" There's blood stains on your back."
Jimin starts looking at his back. So, that's why it was hurting so much. It must be because of the harsh impact.
He looked back at the alpha to see him waiting for an answer.

" Oh that... You know how clumsy I'm, I just slipped." He tried to laugh it off but the alpha isn't in the mood to joke around.

" Don't lie to me." He used his alpha voice and suddenly all that Jimin can do is stare at him with shaking frame.
" It's Jungkook's fault, isn't it ?" He wasn't able to deny it, so he nods his head.

Yoongi saw red, his calm demeanor suddenly changed into an aggressive one. He clenched his fist so tightly, that the nails started dig inside his palm.
" I understand he's mad at you but he can't just make you go through this shit, Jimin! You don't deserve this." He grits his teeth together, the low growl escaping from deep inside.

" Hyung, calm down. Eunjae will hear you." Jimin holds him by his arm, he's afraid what the alpha might do in range. He has already seen what Jungkook did when he was overpowered by his wolf so, he's afraid Yoongi might do the same.

Seeing that Jimin is scared of him, Yoongi calmed himself. He by no means wanted that to happen. He put on a smile on his face to calm the omega down.

" Let's talk in the room." He said in a hushed tone now. Jimin nods at that, he was glad Yoongi was able to control himself.

" Sit." Yoongi points at the bed, once they were inside the room.
For some reason, Jimin felt weird being enclosed in the four walls with the alpha. He tried to divert his mind by focusing on random things, but it wasn't possible with the strong pheromones of the alpha.

Yoongi walked towards the drawers. Opening the bottom left one where he always keep a first aid kit since Eunjae hurts himself many a times while playing. He's so clumsy, just like Jimin.

Jimin saw the older carrying a box towards him. Yoongi put the box between them and sat in front of Jimin.
" Hyung, what is that for ? I told you I'm fin-" Yoongi puts his finger close to Jimin's lips.

" Shh.. Take off your shirt." Yoongi says casually as he opened the lid of the box. He missed the blush that adorned Jimin's cheeks on hearing those words.

The omega was about to complain but Yoongi stopped him with his next sentence.
" Or I'll do it myself."
" NOO !" He replies in a flash, his hand out in defense, covering his body.

He knows that the alpha isn't kidding. He would really take his shirt off. So, he decided it's better to do it himself.
" I'm taking it off." He warns so Yoongi wouldn't try anything funny.

Yoongi smiles at that and starts searching for the medicine he would need to treat Jimin's wounds.

Shyly, Jimin removed the extra layer of clothing from his upper body, that left him shirtless now. He doesn't look behind to see the alpha's reaction, but he doesn't need to do that when he can feel Yoongi's gaze burning on his bare back.

Yoongi just stared at the milky white skin and the faint red purple bruise that spread all over it. He hisses from the pain the younger might have experienced. That makes him even more infuriated at Jungkook.

" Hyung.." Jimin says lightly when Yoongi doesn't move for some seconds.

" Huh ? Oh yeah, I found it." He hurriedly takes out an ointment.
" I'm gonna apply it now. If it hurts, tell me." He takes some out in his finger. He puts his finger out front but was hesitant to press it on the wound.

So, Jimin had to turn around partly to see what made him stop.
" Hyung, stop treating me like a porcelain doll." He puts his finger around Yoongi's hand and pulled it closer so that Yoongi's finger would touch his back.

" See, it doesn't hurt." Jimin tried to ignore the way his heart was jumping out of his chest because of the close proximity between him and the alpha.

He immediately turned around, not being able to look at the alpha any more. They both had tinted cheeks by now.
Yoongi squeezed some more ointment, being careful as he lightly dabs on the bruise; cooling it immediately by blowing on it.

Jimin closed his eyes at the sensation, the alpha's lips were so close to his body and he just got a reminder of the older times. When the alpha would mark him all over his petite form, from his neck to the small of his back. His skin would be adorned in beautiful love bites.

Yoongi brought his face closer to Jimin. The omega's sweet scent was attracting him. His cold breath striked on his nape. And that just aroused Jimin so much.

" Alpha..." He moaned accidentally, shutting his mouth as soon as the words went out.

Yoongi brought his face back, he too, got carried by the moment. He jumped up from the bed, if he stayed one more second there he would do something, that he might regret later on.

" It's done, you should rest now. I- I'll go out." He waits for Jimin to respond.
The omega is looking as his side in embarrassment and only nods his head in response.

When the alpha finally leaves, Jimin falls back onto the bed and start pulling his hairs. Just, what the fuck was he thinking. He looked down to see the tightness in his jeans. Great, he got turned on while the alpha was just trying to help him. He really need to set his mind straight.

-

" Jungkook ah." Taehyung calls for the alpha as he steps inside the dark house. The lights are turned off but Taehyung knows Jungkook is here because of his lingering scent.

He takes off his jacket, putting down on the couch.
" Kook, are you there?" He asks from the stairs on seeing a dim light coming from one of the room upstairs.

There's still no answer so Taehyung decided to go there himself.
" Baby ?" He opens the door slowly, there's a big lump sitting on the bed with back against the wall. There's no mistake it's Jungkook.

" Ggukie, what happened ?" Taehyung instantly went to his mate's side and hugged him.
Jungkook didn't say anything for sometime, but then he finally broke down. Crumbling down his walls and crying so loud in the older's arms.

The omega was in shock, he just cradled him in his arms, lulling him to sleep.
" You wanna talk about it ?" He asks.
Jungkook shakes his head lightly to that and hugged Taehyung even closer.

Once Jungkook cried himself to sleep, Taehyung helped him to the bed and tucked him in.

He was about to turn off the lamp shade when he saw a paper bag clutched in his hands.

The bag has dirt on it and was torn too. So, Taehyung opened it to see some cookies inside. That alone gave him a vague insight on what might have happened in his absence.
" Oh ggukie." He pushed his hair away from his forehead and pressed a kiss on his head, wiping the tears rolling down his cheeks. He just hoped that Jimin was okay.