20.

There were papers scattered all over the small bed in Eunjae's room. It was a total mess, if you ask. Usually, Yoongi do all his work in his own room, since it's bigger or just out in the living room.

But, because of his room being occupied by Jimin he have no other option than to use Eunjae's room. It's a little crapped in there because of Eunjae's toys but he's managing just fine. At least one good thing is that Eunjae is busy playing with Jimin so he won't come to disturb him in his work like usual.

Since he took a day off, he have to bring some work home to finish. He was so immersed in all those piled up documents that he failed to see Jimin standing at his door.

" Can I come in ?" Yoongi get startled a little because of the voice that broke the perfect silence he was working in, he whips his head to see Jimin standing there with a smile on his face.

" Of course." He starts to collect the scattered papers in a hurry which made half of them fly to the floor. Jimin quickly comes to his rescue, picking them up and  handing them back to Yoongi. The laptop is still open and the thick glasses are sitting on the bridge of alpha's nose.

Jimin thinks Yoongi look like a teenager in those glasses. It reminds him of the time he used to catch glances of the alpha while his head was dunked in all those books in the library.

" Where's Eunjae ?" He looks behind Jimin, to see the boy not following him. It's a rare sight when Eunjae actually leaves Jimin alone, or usually you'll just find him trailing behind the omega like a happy pup.

" He fell asleep in your bed. I've tucked him in." Yoongi nods to that, slightly frowning because Eunjae forgot to give him his goodnight kisses.

Jimin takes a seat on one corner of the bed that is so far away from the alpha. But Yoongi pats the empty space beside him, gesturing him to come closer.

" You want to say something ?" Yoongi asks after the younger doesn't say anything for a few minutes. There was some awkward pause before Jimin starts.

" I want to know about you, hyung." Yoongi doesn't immediately reply to the request, probably a little shocked by the sudden statement. Jimin huffs in a deep breath to let it all out.

" Even before all this happened... I never tried to get to know you, I never made any effort to know what you like or dislike." And he's breaking the eye contact again. He doesn't think he can look into the alpha's eyes and speak out his inner thoughts, at the sane time.

" You knew every single thing about me, even the slightest one. But I... I barely knew anything. This time I want to know you. I want you to tell me everything, hyung. What you like, what you dislike. What's your favourite colour, what's your favourite ice cream flavour-"
By the time he starts to just ramble and Yoongi has to stop him before he spend all his energy on just speaking.

" Jimin.." Yoongi scoops closer to the younger, embracing Jimin in his arms to shut him down.

" I don't have much time but, before I go.. I just want to get closer to you. I don't want to spend my life regretting my decisions." His hands are automatically attracted to the younger's cheeks. They're just so soft and squishy and he just wants to kiss--

" We have enough time Jimin." He stops his thoughts from going further into details.

" I'll tell you everything." He assures him.

The night was spent just like that. Jimin asking Yoongi about his life and Yoongi replying to evey question with a big gummy smile. For the first time, Jimin put an effort to get to know him and it made him so happy. He felt a weird warm feeling running all over his body, an emotion he stopped feeling years ago.

The next morning when he woke up, he found himself alone in the room, tucked in his bed like a small child.

When he went outside, a beautiful sight awaited him. Eunjae was stuck to Jimin's hips, while the omega was cooking the breakfast in the kitchen.

" It smells yummy, papa." Eunjae said and wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck. Jimin put his hand over Eunjae's slim arms, running all the way to his cute hands and bringing them upto his lips to leave a kiss.

" It won't be as good as your appa's cooking though." He said flipping the omlette. It was Eunjae who requested it for today's breakfast and who is Jimin to say no to his little prince.

" Oh. Good morning, hyung." Jimin said as his nose finally picked up on the alpha's scent. It's hard not to notice him with his strong scent that just drives you in.

" It is indeed a good morning." Yoongi made his way towards them with a smile on his face. He leaned down to give Eunjae his daily morning kiss. The boy giggled at that but soon, something clicks inside his brain.

" You forgot papa." He says with a frown. How can his appa forget to give his papa morning kiss ?

" You didn't give him morning kiss." The statement made both the parents look away with their cheeks painted with a light tint.

" Eunjae ah, don't say that." Jimin tried to stop the boy before it could become more awkward but, the boy is persistent. Guess, whom does he takes after ?

" Appa said only good boys get morning kisses. Papa is a good boy too."
Yoongi internally face palmed himself, wanting the ground to open and just swallow him alive. He just said those things absentmindedly, he didn't think his son would actually hold onto them and embarrass him like that.

" Eun-" Jimin tried to come up with another excuse. But, before the words could flow out he feels the soft touch of Yoongi lips pressing a kiss on his cheek.
It was short, barely lasting for a few seconds before the alpha pulls back but, it still made Jimin heart boom in his chest like all those years before. He felt like a highschool girl receiving a kiss from his crush.

Yoongi didn't looked into Jimin's eyes after that, feeling like he just committed a sin. He wasn't in his right mind when he gave into Eunjae's demand, it was more like his body was getting controlled by his heart for a few seconds rather than his brain.
Eunjae clapped at that, looking at both of his parents happily.

" Papa made breakfast for us." The child jumps into Yoongi's arm after getting his demand fulfilled, he'd let Jimin cook in peace for now.

" He made my favourite omelette." He giggles and burry his head in the alpha's chest. Snuggling, like the clingy baby he is.

The food was soon served by Jimin on the table, but the omega dared not to look into the alpha's eyes, not even in his direction. He's still a little flustered by the little kiss. The ghost of Yoongi's lips still lingering on his cheek.

" It's so yummy." Eunjae's voice drags him away from his fantasy land.
" Papa is a better cook than Appa." Jimin hid his shy smile behind his hand. The boy flatters him too much.

" Your cooking skills have actually improved. This is really good." Yoongi says from behind making the younger blush once again.
They made an eye contact that sent some nice sparks to both of them.

" Uh. t-thank you, hyung." He curses at himself for being this awkward at the slightest compliment but he can't help himself. His omega is fucking whipped for the alpha sitting in front of him.