41.

Things became a little awkward between the two after that night. They tried to avoid each other with all their might, but that is not possible in the presence of Eunjae. So, in the end they would just have to sort out their feelings because avoiding each other is clearly out of the option.

Yoongi had lewd dreams, or more like past memories showing up in his dream where Jimin is lying under him, whimpering and squirting, looking all submissive. And he is the one wrecking the omega again and again.

He would wake up in cold sweats at the image because it felt too real to be a dream.

And the same has been for Jimin, not the dreams though, but he just space out whenever the alpha do the bare minimum. Like, Yoongi would be just bouncing Eunjae in his arms. And his mind would go ' Wow, arms'. It's like a new side of him was unleashed after the incident.

Though, the heaviness soon settled down once they got back into their routines. Sure, Yoongi would still have those weird ass dreams and Jimin still found himself drooling over the alpha, but it was all in their control now.

But there was something else that has been eating Yoongi from inside. Maybe it's just a fragment of his imagination, so he tried to overrule it, but he can't stop thinking about it.

" Jimin ah, what do you want for dinner ?" He asked one night, nothing out if ordinary.
Jimin and Eunjae were cuddled up on the big couch in the living room. Eunjae was engrossed in his TV programs and Jimin was busy with his phone.

When he got no reply, Yoongi called for the omega again. But Jimin was just too immersed in his phone to hear the calls. He'd smile in between as he typed something, furiously.

The alpha just watched with a sinking heart. Is it Daejeong ? Jimin's alpha friend. Or another alpha that Jimin is seeing ? His wolf growled at the mere thoughts.

His wolf is very possessive and even the thought of someone else making Jimin smile like that makes him want to rip that person into pieces.

Not being able to suppress his growing curiousity, Yoongi decides to check out who is he talking to.
He tiptoes and stood behind the couch, but because of the angle Jimin's head covered the phone screen.

Just as he was about to get a closer look, Jimin put down his phone, he must have sensed the alpha's presence behind him.

" H-hyung ? What're you doing here ?" He puts his phone inside his pocket, locking it immediately.
The alpha followed the phone with his intense gaze. Should he just break that gadget into pieces, or should he burn it ?

" I asked you what you want for dinner, you didn't replied."
Jimin stood up at that, clearly trying to cover up for his mistake.

" Sorry, I didn't hear you." Yoongi wasn't happy with the answer. He wants to inquire Jimin more, but the omega is already pushing him towards the kitchen.

That wasn't the only time it happened though...

Even at the dining table or while playing with Eunjae, Jimin would stay glued to his phone. And there would be this sweet smile on his face that would make Yoongi jealous.

But the alpha decided to ignore it, thinking it might be some friend or something else until that one event.

It was a rainy and cold night so Yoongi thought Jimin could use some extra blanket. When he went to give it to him in the room, Jimin was in shower and his phone was kept on the nightstand.

The alpha was trying not to be nosy, he isn't like that, but then he heard the notification sound going off. He first tried to ignore it, telling himself that it isn't a good thing to do. Prying on someone's privacy isn't a good thing.

But then again, seeing one text wouldn't hurt anyone. After much debate with himself, he came to one decision. Putting the blankets down on the bed, he leapt over towards the phone.

He turned the phone on from the power button, afraid that the text might not show up on the screen. But he was wrong.

" Great. We'll meet at the planned place then ☺️"

He held the phone in anger, almost crushing it in his hands, but he immediately kept it down on hearing the door being opened.

" Hyung ?" Jimin asked on seeing Yoongi standing there with a weird smile. He could sense the sourness settling down in Yoongi's scent.
" I brought some blankets." He quickly answered before just dashing out of the room.

" Thank you ?" Jimin whispers to himself. He tried to process what happened but it happened too fast for him to think it up. Then he saw the light his phone was emitting. He ran towards it, face lifting up on seeing the message. Finally, he will be meeting him.

-

It was a fine sunday. The summer sun was high in the sky. The father and son duo were currently cuddled up in the couch and watching a movie. But Yoongi's head seemed to be somewhere else then the movie.

He wasn't able to get the past events out of his head. Something was eating him up from inside.

Earlier today, he has asked Jimin to join them for their movie marathon, but the omega declined, saying he has something important to do. And it never happened before.

So, only he and Eunjae were alone in the living room, until the door bell rings and Jimin comes rushing out of his room.

" He's here." The younger sings happily, he almost leapt through all the steps and went to unlock the door.

/Oh, so it's a 'he'./
Yoongi put Eunjae down from his arms. He has to see it from his own two eyes who this fucker is and maybe, he'll break some of his bones.