68.

" We're here." Jimin announces as he parked in front of a restaurant. His hands goes off the wheel, turning to Yoongi with a smile. The alpha smiles back at him.

He was about to get off from his seat, when Jimin stopped him with a harsh tug on his sleeve.
" WAIT!" He shouts and quickly gets off his side, going all the way towards the passenger side just to open the door for Yoongi.

His actions made Yoongi cover his face with his hands, as he smiled like an idiot. He is so whipped.

" You don't have to do this."
He should be the one to do these kind of things for Jimin, but the omega is too hard headed to listen to him. He's determined to win him over; even though Yoongi has already lost himself to the omega.

" I want to."
With that he closes the door once Yoongi was outside.

He didn't care if he was an omega and if usually it's the alphas who courts the omega. He just wants to show Yoongi how serious he is about him. He doesn't want to tell him how much he love him, he want to show it to him.

So, like a gentleman, that he was, he even opened the restaurant door for Yoongi. The alpha just wanted to combust then and there.

" What do you want to eat ?"
Yoongi asks going through the menu, he was trying to pick one dish among so many, but was constantly getting distracted by Jimin's gaze on him.

" You." Jimin replies straightforwardly,  making Yoongi cough at his boldness.
" I mean you decide."
Jimin finally picked the menu that lied in front of him and used it to cover his red ears.

Once they were ready to order, a waitress came there. Her eyes shining as she saw Yoongi, a handsome unmated alpha.

" Anything else, sir ?" She asks only Yoongi, purposely scouting closer to him as she kept stealing glances at him and Jimin didn't like that even a bit.

" No, that would be it." Yoongi says politely, he wasn't even looking at the girl to see that she was staring at him.

" Should I add something sweet for you ?" Her lips puckered up in a pout and Jimin wanted to use the fork that he had in his hand to scratch that caked face of hers.

" I don't really like sweet things." Yoongi was answering like a normal human,  but the girl took it as a signal for her to continue the flirting.

" Oh, but you just give off the sweet vibes." That was enough to throw Jimin off the edge. He can't just see her trying to woo his man over and do absolutely nothing.

" Can you stop chatting and just bring us our food ? We have to go to the next place for our date."
The last line wasn't really necessary, but he felt like he needed to give the extra information so, the girl would keep her hands to herself.

" D-date ? O-oh, yeah sure sir."
Her entire body froze on hearing his words. The demeanor that the omega had was something worth seeing.

" Why are you getting so hyped up."
Yoongi has never seen Jimin being blunt like that to someone.
" Are you jealous ?"
He smirks expecting Jimin to deny the accusations, but he didn't.

" What else do you expect from me ? She was all over you."
Yoongi laughed at that. His omega is so cute. He placed his hand on top of Jimin's to calm him.

" But I only have my eyes on you."
He says looking into Jimin's eyes. The omega blushed, but he didn't shy away from the eye contact.

" It probably was because we aren't mated yet." He huffs just thinking about that waitress.

" I'm going to scent you from the next time." Yoongi smiles at the suggestion, he'd like that alot.
" As you say, my possessive omega." He lifts himself a bit, extending his hand to pat Jimin's head.