Chapter 12 ~ Not ready to let go

~*Previously ~As soon Lily gets home with Anna, and walk inside, few minutes later Giselle gets a call from the hospital, and Giselle turns to Lily with sadness on her face, Lily shook her head no and  set Anna in her bouncer and run out the door to the bridge and cry, Giselle tries to go after Lily but let her gets some air, Anna was crying and Rosalyn picks her up~

Rosalyn: (While holding Anna) You ok bebesita?

Giselle: Zack passed.. and Lily ran out, i think to the bridge

Rosalyn: we should help Zack's parents with Funeral arrangements. 

Giselle: okay I'll call them and invite them over

~Anna still crying~

Rosalyn: Thinks she hungry

~Giselle goes to the kitchen to get a bottle, then get the baby formula, and mixed it in her bottle and hands it to Rosalyn and kissed her softly and kiss Anna head and went to called Zack parents.~

Delilah's POV: 

~*Scrolls on Instagram and see post about R.I.P Zack.. and type in Lily name on Instagram and see pictures of Her, and Zack and the baby, captions says ''I don't what to do without you, Anna and me will miss you, I love you forever, LLZack'' Accidentally like the post and said ''Shit!'', woke Gabriella up~

Gabriella: You ok?

Delilah: (clears throat) Y-yea I'm alright

Gabriella: Okay, um about last night....if... i-it was a mistake-

Delilah: No no no (goes closer to Gabriella and hold her hands) No it wasn't a mistake i wanted to, and i want you. 

Gabriella: Really? 

Delilah: Really babe

Gabriella: Should we take a walk to the bridge later?

Delilah: Sure baby 

Gabriella: thank you bebe (*winks at you*) 

Delilah: No problem baby girl

~Gabriella sit on Delilah's lap and kiss her softly, while Delilah hold her tightly and wrap her arms around Gabriella's waist~

Lily's POV:

~Phone vibrates and takes it out of pocket and get an notification that Delilah liked my post, so i DM her, and say ''Hey'' while wait for reply back i clicked her profile and saw her recent post and saw her and another girl, was in shocked, the post date was when i was in the hospital.~

~Dm on Instagram from Delilah ''sup''~

~Replies back ''nothing much, you?''~

~Delilah texts ''Same, i heard bout Zack. you alright?''~

~''Like you care'' said to my self. I replied back saying ''I'm okay, i saw your post, she very pretty and I'm happy for you Lila''~

~Delilah texts back ''thanks''~

~I replied back ''Np :)''~

~Lily set her phone down and pull out the necklace Zack gave her, she opens the locket and look at picture of al three of us, and started tearing up and kiss the locket and put it on, and said to self ''i will always love you''. gets up and lean over the bridge and just think.~