Chapter 19 ~ The Surprise

G A B R I E L L A ' S P O V: 

I woke up and still have my pacifier in my mouth, as i climb on Delilah and jumps on her as she wakes up tickling me as i giggle like a baby. 

Delilah: Little stinker

Gabriella: I wan' chu attention

Delilah: You got all my attention little one

Gabriella: tans we go park today?

Delilah: We sure can baby

Gabriella: I gots big stwoller (squeals) 

Delilah: You wanna ride in the stroller? 

I nods excitedly.

Delilah: Okay baby lets eat breakfast and get dressed first

Gabriella: Otays bubba

As I watch baba make breakfast and i crawls to baba and does grabby hand as she lifts me up and set me on counter.

Gabriella: Tans i help mama? 

Delilah: Want to help me make pancakes?

Gabriella: Ya! 

As she gives me spoon and i start mixing i tasted some from the spoon as i got pancake mix all over my face as mama chuckles softly at me. She gets paper towel and wipes my face clean.

Delilah: Someone is a messy girl 

I giggles cutely as we started baking the pancakes, and mama gets my divided pink plate and put pancakes on it and cut it up and pours syrup as she set my plate down then she lifts me from the counter and set me in my high chair as i eat, and she fix her a plate and sat besides me and we both eat and i giggles. Once we got done eating mama got up and grab my plate and hers and set it in the sink and wash it and put it up. As she lifts me up and carries me to our room. She sets me on the bed as she goes to my closet and get my pink onesie with tutu in the back and get my white ruffles socks with my jelly sandals. She walks back as i lay down, she takes my pjs off and unfasten my diaper and then wipes me clean, gets a clean diaper and lifts my butt up as she fasten my diaper and get my pink onesie and slide it over my head  and put my arms through as she buttons it from the bottom and clip my pacifier to my shirt. As she gets my ruffles sock and put them on me, slips my jelly sandals on. As she kissed my nose and i giggles. 

Delilah: okay baby mama going to get dressed now

Gabriella: (pacifier in my mouth) otays mama

As Mama went to her room to get dressed, i got down off the bed feet first and crawls to living room and get mama's phone and watch cartoons on it. 

D E L I L A H ' S P O V: 

I get dressed and walk to the bathroom, does my hair in a messy bun. Then walk to the living room and sit by Gabi and do her hair in two pigtails and get two JoJo bows and put it in her hair. She looks up from my phone and giggle.

Delilah: ready to go to the park pumpkin?

Gabriella: ywes mama!