Chapter 23 - visitation

L I L Y ' S P O V:

(Lily's VO): Today is visitation, I don't know who is all coming to visit me but whoever it is I'll be grateful.

I woke up slip on my white slip-ons slippers, ''Yea i know we have to wear white gowns and white slippers'' I said to myself. As one of the nurses come in and gave me my medicine and breakfast, I ate a little bit, Before i walk out of my room, Dr. Sullivan was walking towards me as i sat down on my bed as she sat down beside me.

Dr. Sullivan: Today is your visitation, are you going to be okay seeing your moms and friends?

Lily: I think so, yea

Dr. Sullivan: Alright, Well Mona is waiting on you in the game room

Lily: Okay

Dr. Sullivan walk out as i follow her out, and went my own separate way to the game room and see Mona and sat down beside her.

Lily: Hey!

Mona: Hi...

she sighs so i wrap my arms around her and pull her in for a hug.

Lily: what's wrong?

Mona: I had another nightmare again and I try to hurt myself I'm scare of my attacker, they um..r-raped me and almost killed me

Lily: oh my god, I'm so sorry Mona but please don't hurt yourself you have me and your friend Hanna, speaking of is Hanna coming to visit you?

Mona: yes, she always come see me

Lily: that's good

Mona: is anyone coming to see you?

Lily: hopefully my fiance and my moms

Mona: fiance?!

Lily: yea it's still new but i love her so much

Mona: who do you want to see or hope to see?

Lily: The people who was there for me the most

Mona: Where's you dad?

Lily: My dad can go to hell for all i care

Mona: That bad huh?

Lily: Worse

Then Mona pulls me in for a hug.

G I S E L L E ' S P O V:

I woke up and see that Rosa was already awake with Little Anna in her arms, as i walk to her and kissed her hair.

Rosalyn: Good Morning, Mi Amor

Giselle: Good morning bebe

Rosalyn: I fed Anna already, oh are we going to visit Lily?

Giselle: Yes we should get ready and get Anna ready and dress and pack her diaper bag, we got an hour drive to Rosewood.

Rosalyn: Alright.

As Rosa kissed me I got up and walked to the bathroom and take a shower, I washed my hair and body, once i am done i got out and wrap a towel around me and walks to my room and went to my closet and get dressed, as i walk towards Rosalyn and grab Anna from her arms so she can get ready.

Rosalyn: Thank you babe

Giselle: you're welcome bebe

I walk downstairs to the living room and holds Anna, kissing her head gently, i set her down in her baby bouncer chair, as i walk to the kitchen and fix her four bottles and set it in her diaper bag, i get diapers, wipes, and blanket, and baby snacks as i set it all in her diaper bag, as i zip it up and set it on the counter. I went back towards Anna and sat down beside her.