Chapter 14

Lily's POV: 

~*wakes up with Tessa's arm around me, as i slowly get up and walks to the bathroom and look in the mirror and saw hickies on my neck, and said to self ''Damn it Tessa'' and giggles at the same time, guess she telling me I'm hers. Goes back to my room and cuddles with Tessa as Tessa woke up and kissed my head*~

~*Tessa got up and walk downstairs to the kitchen and get her some coffee and lily some too, and walk back upstairs and look in Anna's room and see she awake and went towards her crib and set down the coffee and lifts Anna up and walks down to the kitchen and make her a bottle and feeds her and walk back upstairs and get their coffee and carries Anna to Lily's room, and Anna, while Lily sleep.*~

Tessa: Such a little cutie, look like Zack so much 

~*Tessa kissed Anna's little head*~

Anna: ~*coos*~

~*Lily wakes u and smiles at the sight of Tessa holding Anna and raise up a little and kiss Tessa our lips touch and felt sparks and look up at Tessa in her eyes*~

Lily: i love you 

Tessa: I love you too babe

~*minutes later Anna grunts and cry a little and Tessa lifts her up and smell her and Tessa and Lily chuckles a bit*~

Tessa: someone made a stinky

Lily: want me to do it baby? 

Tessa: i got it babe 

Lily: Okay

~*Lily nods and watch Tessa walks to Anna's nursey and lay Anna on her changing table and take off her dirty diaper and wipe her clean, and put a clean diaper underneath her and put baby powder on her part and close her diaper and fasten it and button her sleeper, and pick her up and carries her back to Lily's room and set on the bed and hands Anna to Lily, Lily picks her up and kisses Anna head.*~

~*Giselle and Rosalyn knock on Lily's door*~

Lily: come in

Giselle: How are you mija

Rosalyn: how's little Anna? 

Lily: I'm good mama and baby Anna is good a little fussy

Giselle: Want me watch her today? 

Lily: Think I'll stay in today. I'm a bad mother if i always leave to go somewhere.

Giselle: No no mija your not. you're still young so of course your going to hang with your friends 

Lily: I know mama, the reason why i go out a lot is because I'm trying to not think of zack.. i miss him mama 

Giselle: I know you do pumpkin

~*Giselle went over to Lily and pulls her into a hug and kissed her head*~

~*Little Anna sleeping and smiling in her sleep, everyone watching her smile in her sleep*~

Lily: What does that mean mama if she smiles in her sleep?

Giselle: It means she seeing an angel or her daddy as angel flying around her

Lily: So she sees Zack? 

Rosalyn: Mhm 

Lily: he's always will be with her ~*sniffs*~

~*Tessa hug Lily tight and kissed her head*~

Tessa: shh, its ok

Giselle: I love you sweetheart