Chapter 1

Mom: Sweet pea get up! Time for school.

(Lily groans)

Lily: Do i have to mom?

Mom: Yes Sweetheart. Get dress, and come Eat breakfast before Zack comes and pick you up for school.

Lily: Okay mom.

(Lily's VO) Ahh, yess my lovely, Wonderful Boyfriend Zack. He's the best. But No one will ever replace him, He the football player of Rockwell High, Everyone loves him. He brings the trophy's home. But hi I'm Liliana Marie Gomez.

(back to getting ready)

Lily: (walks down and get breakfast and head out) Bye Mom, Bye dad. 

Mom & Dad: Bye sweetie! 

(Lily heads to Zack's Car)

(Kiss Zack) 

Lily: Hi babe

Zack: Hey babe! 

Lily: Ready for school?

Zack: Yeah. I missed you baby.

Lily: Awe i missed to bebe

(Zack & Lily Arrives to school) 

Selena: Lily! Oh my gosh! There is a new kid, her name Delilah, She going to be joining us.

Lily: Okay! I would love to meet her! (Hold Zack's hand)

(Zack walks Lily to class)

(Zack kisses Lily)

Zack: see you after class babe

Lily: See you baby (smiles) 

(bell rings)

Teacher: Class we have a new student, her name is Delilah. She can sit with Lily , Lily is a  good helper and she can help you around the school. 

Lily: Yes Ma'am

(Delilah walks over and sat next to you) 

Lily: Hi Delilah

Delilah: H-hi (Kinda shy)

(Lily's VO): When i saw her, i felt something i never felt before, Honestly i didn't know what i felt... I think i like her..

(At lunch)

Zack: Hey babe. (kiss her forehead) How was class? 

Lily: It was good. I met Delilah, I invited her to sit with us.

(Delilah walks up to the table) 

Lily: Hey Delilah!

Delilah: Hey.

Zack: Hey how's it going?

Delilah: Good. 

(Selena walks up and waves at everyone)

Selena: Hey Bestie, Hey Zack. Whose this?

Lily: This is Delilah. I invited her to sit with us. She's new.

Selena: Oh, Righhtt! Hellooo! 

Lily: Delilah want to get to know us? I'm Liliana Marie Gomez. I'm a dancer and i sing. I love helping others. I'm 16. Zack is my Boyfriend since 8th grade.

Selena: I'm Selena Madelyn Ramirez. I'm a dancer as well, Me and Lily in Dance class after school. I'm Bisexual. But currently Dating this boy named Hime Gil Rodriguez. 

Delilah: Nice to meet you guys! I'm Delilah Marie Velazquez. I like to sing too. I dance at home. But you can call me Lila for short. 

Lily: We have to same Middle name.. (Giggles a bit) Can you come over later Lila?