Chapter 13 ~ Keep holding on

Morning: 10:30Am:  

Lily's POV: 

~*I woke up and went to Anna's nursey and check on her, picks her up gently and walk down and fix her a bottle, feeds her, burp her, then walks to her nursey and set her on the changing table, and change her diaper and put a clean one on and get a black onesie with a tutu, pick her up and set her in her bouncer, while i go to my room and get my black dress on and walk back to Anna's room and picks her up and holds her while see my mom and Rosalyn walking to the bathroom getting ready*~

~*Carries Anna to the living room and set her in a playpen and walks to the bathroom and take my depression meds and goes back to the living room and sit down on the couch and flip through channels and watch telenovela*~

~*Rosalyn and Giselle comes downstairs and set by Lily*~

Rosalyn: you doing ok mija

Lily: I'm ok Rosa 

Rosalyn: Just making sure, just know me and your mom loves you very much.

Lily: i love you both 

Giselle: Later at 12:00 to 1:30 is the Funeral 

Lily: I-I Know

~*i feel My mom and Rosalyn hugged me, as i see Selena and Alex holding Little Daniel while walking downstairs while Alex set Daniel in the playpen with Anna and Selena and Alex come over to the couch with us*~

Selena: How are you Lily? 

Lily: I'm ok

Alex: we here for you Little Prima

Lily: thanks

At The Funeral: 

~*as we sitting listening to the priest, i tried so hard to hold it in, but i miss him, very much then i see Tessa walking up to say a few words about Zack...

Tessa: I've known Zack since kids, we was best friends (Paused and sniffs) He's the one who introduce me to Liliana, me and lily became friends, I remember in middle school in 8th grade, Zack told me he was going ask Lily out, i told him Do it, even though deep down i had feelings for Lily. But i could never do that to our friendship. Zack will always be in my heart and when i look at Little Anna i see Zack, and Lily I'm super glad I'm Anna's godmother. makes me feel closer to Zack

~*Tessa was done talking and sat back down and I walks up and said a few words...

Lily: sometimes i regret pushing Zack away. He would still be here with me and Anna, this is all my fault. *sniffs* I just want to say is he would've been a good dad, I will always love him, and i will never forget him. But if i had one wish, i would wish for him to be here with me and Anna. 

~*As i got done talking, i walk back to my seat and listen to the priest and watch his coffin go in the ground and i cried, i felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Tessa. she pulled me in for a hug.*~

Tessa: Keep holding on Li

Lily: I will try.

~*Everyone was in the car, i was holding Anna, Tessa was beside me and Selena and Alex was in the middle row and Rosalyn was driving and mom was in the passenger*~

~*We arrived home, i carry Anna inside and lay her down in her bouncer swing, and walked upstairs, Tessa follow, while my mom and Rosalyn watch after Anna.*~

Tessa: About what i said at the funeral, that i lik- 

Lily: i like you too

~*Lily gets on top of Tessa and look in her eyes*~

Tessa: You sure? Are u ready?

Lily: I'm sure Tess.

~*Tessa pull Lily in a deep kissed while Lily on top of her and unzips lily's dress and slide it over her head and continues to kiss her deeply*~

Rosalyn's POV: 

Rosalyn: I hope lily is ok

Giselle: She will be.. 

Rosalyn: Okay 

~*Giselle gets on top of Rosalyn and start kissing deeply, while Selena is holding Daniel feeding him his bottle, Alex feeding Anna her bottle*~

Delilah's POV: 

~*Sighs softly*~

Gabriella: What's wrong babe?

~*Gabriella wraps her arms around my neck*~

Delilah: just i love you.

Gabriella: i love you more babe

Delilah: let me show you how much i love you

~*Lifts Gabriella up and gets on top of her and kiss her lips, and goes down to her belly and goes down to her inner thigh and kiss her there as she moans gripping the bed, turn her on top of me and kiss her lips locking our tongues, continuing making love to Gabriella.*~

Gabriella: D-don't Stop (whisper and moans) 

~This is a short chapter but more to come! Do you guys like Tessa and Lily together? Or miss Delilah and lily? Or You like Delilah with Gabriella? I need more ideas for the next chapter! Lemme know what you want to see!! xx ~Neecole