Chapter 24 - Coming home to...

(One week later)

L I L Y ' S P O V:

(Lily's VO): I can't believe, I got through this week being away from home, And I'm finally being released and on Antidepressants so I can be less overwhelm and feel in a dark hole. 

I finish up putting on normal clothes on, and fold up the white gown and put the shoes on the folded gown, and walks out of the room i was in and walk to the front desk and see Tessa as i ran up to her as she lifts me up off the ground and kiss me.

Tessa: Ready to go?

Lily: Yes- wait i have to do something...

Tessa: Okay babe

I walk to the game room and see Mona playing the piano, as i tap her on the shoulder as she turn around and gave me a hug, i hug her back tightly, and hands her a piece a paper with my number in it. 

Lily: Text me when you go home ok?

Mona: I will thank you for being a friend to me Lily

Lily: No.. thank you 

We hug again as we pulled away as i walk back to Tessa and look back at Mona and waves as she waves back, as me and Tessa finally walk out, walk towards her car. We both go in and put our seatbelt on, before she start up the car she turn to me and grab something out of her pocket and hold my left hand and slide on my ring and kiss my hand.

Tessa: Is this ok- Are we still-

Lily: Yes bebe we are I love you

Tessa: I love you too baby

(arrives at my house)

Tessa: Before we go in, i just want to sa-

Tessa's phone rings and the Caller ID pop and it said ''Valerie''. I didn't think none of it. I just got out of the hospital, i don't need any drama. 

Lily: Whose Valerie?

Tessa: The girl who made me popular and bullied you, i don't even know how she got my number I barely saw her ever since she got expelled for harassing you online, she doesn't know I'm a tomboy (Stud) and lesbian. 

Lily: I believe you bebe, you love me and i love you that's all that matters ok?

Tessa: (sighs in relieved) Okay babe

As we both got out. We walk towards to my house and Tessa open the door, as i walk in and she came in after me, it was dark as i  turn on the light and everyone jump up and said ''Surprised!''. I smiles and said ''Thank you''.

Giselle: Welcome home baby girl.

Rosalyn: Welcome home Lily

Lily: Thank you mama and momma

Delilah: Welcome home Lily

Gabriella: Welkies back Tia Lily

Lily: Thank you everyone