Chapter 18 ~ Sure you want this?

L I L Y ' S P O V:

(Later that night) 

Prom was over and Tessa was driving me home, we was holding hands while Tessa driving, we kissed at a stop light then pull away as Tessa starts driving again. 

Tessa: So babe?

Lily: soo... bebe? 

Tessa: Are you sure you want this? 

Lily: I'm sure bebe, i love you.

Tessa: I love you more

As I chuckles and lean in and kissed Tessa, as Tessa kissed me back gently. We Arrive at my house and pull in my driveway as i get out and walk to the driver side and lean on Tessa's window. 

Tessa: sleep well princess

Lily: I will, you do the same bebe

Tessa: I love you

Lily: Love you more

Tessa: Goodnight princessa 

Lily: Goodnight bebe

As we kissed one more time before going inside Everyone is asleep as i  went upstairs and went to Anna's room and pick her up and take her to my room and lays her in her playpen as i went to my closet and grab my pjs, and change into them and walk back to my bed and lays in bed and turn on my phone and check Instagram and look at Tessa's post classmates tagging us saying ''#CuteCouple #TeenLove #Proposing.'' Gosh I love her. She helps me with Anna and she cares about me, I can't see my life without her. As I finish scrolling through Instagram, I shut off my phone and charge it as i lay down and close my eyes and sleep. 

(The Next Morning)

D E L I L A H ' S P O V: 

As I wake up, I nudge Gabriella and kissed her lips as she wanted more kisses and pout like a kid, she was actually adorable, as i lifts her up and set her on my lap and kisses her all over as she giggles childlike. 

Gabriella: (Accidentally slipping) I hungwy 

I looked at her confused but same time in awe.

Delilah: What you want to eat baby? 

Gabriella: Tan' cakes!

Delilah: Okay babe

Gabriella: I baby? 

Delilah: Yes baby

Gabriella: I chu baby?

As I Paused for a second, and finish up making pancakes for Gabriella. 

Delilah: you want to be my baby?

As Gabriella nod shyly and blush, and finish up cooking and get a plate for Gabi and hands it to her as she eats.

Delilah: Babe Can i talk to the big you? 

Gabriella: Otays

Gabriella slipped out of headspace and blushed of what happen