Chapter 10- The Ultrasound

(The Next Day - Selena and Lily's Ultrasound)

Selena's POV: 

I heard Lily cry all night, i felt bad, but I'm here if she wants me come with her for her Ultrasound. My appt is first.

Alex: Good Morning babe.

Selena: Good Morning bebe.

As i speak, i frown a bit.

Alex: What wrong babe?

Selena: I heard Lily cry all night and i don't know if it my hormones' or what but hearing her cry hurt my heart. 

Alex: yea me to

Selena: You was a little harsh to your little cousin.

Alex: Well she needed to know don't hide things from someone who not going to hurt you. 

Selena: But i known Lily since babies and i didn't think it was bad to see her baby's father.

Alex: I am not having this with you. 

Selena: Then be mad, I'm not mad at Lily so I'm going to see her.

Alex: ok

as Alex scoffs Selena walks to Lily's room and knock on her door.

Lily: Come in (voice crack)

Selena: You doing ok?

Lily: i guess.

Tessa: I'll leave you two to talk.

Tessa walk out the room and shut the door behind and walk to Delilah's room still see her here but look like she still leaving, i knock on Delilah's door and open it.

Delilah: Go away lily

Tessa: Not lily it's me

Delilah: What do you want? 

Tessa: Lily still loves you, and remember you was going to fight me when i know something was up with you and tell lily? 

Delilah: Ok what about it?

Tessa: You told me you loved her. and i know you still do

Delilah: Even if i do it still don't give her a right to cheat knowing we was together but did she had a conscious kissing Zack? NO! 

Tessa: But she cried for you

Delilah: Get out. I'm not going back I'm going forward and I'm still staying with my Tia for a while

Tessa: I think your making a mistake

Delilah: No I'm making a choice.

(Tessa scoffs and leaves, while Delilah's Tia texts and say she outside, and Delilah walk downstairs and go outside and gets in the car and go, no regrets) 

Delilah's POV: 

Delilah's VO: i just need air and space and to think I'm not mad at Lily, well kinda but i don't blame her to be confused, because she was straight before she met me. But she should had a conscious, just need space and being away from lily will give me that. i still love her but i need to do what's right for me, and i know i said i will help her take care of her baby and raise it like my own but, that was before she kissed Zack now he can help her with the baby, let the star football player be in your life. 

Freya: How you been niece? 

Delilah: Ok...

Freya: Tell Tia what's wrong why you text me you want to stay with me for while?