Chapter 22 ~ Radley

(The Next Morning) 

L I LY ' S P O V: 

I wake up and saw Tessa awake with Anna in her arms as she saw me and kiss my lips softly as I kissed back and kiss Little Anna as she coos. 

Tessa: I fed her already babe

Lily: I'm  going to miss you baby

Tessa: I'ma miss you to mamas, but it will just be a month

Lily: I know

I got up and went to my closet, pick out a tank top with a flannel shirt and jeans, as i walk back and dress in front of Tessa and she chuckles lightly.

Tessa: I love you babe

Lily: I love you to bebe

I got done dressing and pick Anna up and hold her for while before i go as i kissed her head. 

Lily: mama loves you very much Anna Tara Hernandez

Anna: (coos) 

Lily: I'll be away for a while mamas, so I can get help and be a better momma to you bug

I kissed her head. As we walked downstairs, and see Delilah with Gabriella. I hand Anna to Tessa, as i walk towards Delilah and Gabi and hug them.

Gabriella: chu otays Tia Lily?

Lily: I'm okay little one but I have to be away for awhile

Gabriella: bu-but w-why?

Lily: I'll be back ok

I kissed Gabriella's head and hug Delilah. 

Delilah: I hope you get the help you need Lily, I'll miss you

I nods and walk towards Tessa, while we all walked to the car and get in, Rosalyn walk to the driver side and kissed my mom and told her drive safe.

(Lily's VO): It's going be 3 hour drive to Rosewood, we lived in Rockwell, Big city in Pennsylvania, i scare but I know this is for the best for me. 

I fell asleep with my head on Tessa, as she was holding Anna.

(3 hours later) 

T E S S A ' S P O V: 

we arrived as Giselle is parking, I nudge Lily, While Anna awake in my arms.  Lily wakes up as we get out, Lily holds out her hands for Anna one last time, As i hand her Anna, and wrap my arm around her waist, as we walk in Radley. 

(Inside Radley)

As i watch Lily's mom walk up to the desk to sign Lily in. We had to wait for a doctor to get a room situated for Lily, As I see a doctor walk towards us as i hold Lily's hand, She still holding Anna. 

Doctor: Hello! I'm Dr. Anne Sullivan, I'll be treating and helping Liliana 

I see the Dr. shakes Giselle's hand, as i continued to hold Lily's hand.