Chapter 25 - Baby's Appointment

(The Next Morning)

L I L Y ' S P O V:

I wake up with Tessa arms wrapped around my waist as she nuzzles her face in my neck causing me to giggle. As she half asleep when she said ''Let's stay in bed'' she groans softly. I smiles at her.

Lily: you know we can't bebe, we got Anna's appointment.

Tessa: Fine

As she wakes up fully and gets up and walks to the bathroom and rinse her face and walks back to my room, as I went towards Anna's crib and pick her up and pick out an outfit for her as I lay her down on the changing table and take off her pajamas and used diaper and put a clean diaper on her, As I put her diaper cover on  and then her dress and put socks on her feet, As I lifts her back up and hands her to Tessa, who is dressed, As I walk to my closet and pick out something casual and put them on, and brush my hair and leave it down, as I walk back to my room and Tessa hands me Anna as I gently take her as we both walk downstairs and see both my mom's.

Giselle: Good morning Mija

Rosalyn: Morning Mija

Lily: Morning Mama and mom

Tessa: Morning

Anna: (coos)

Giselle: need us to take you to Anna's appointment?

Lily: yes mami.

Rosalyn: Okay first, let's get something to eat before we go.

I nod. As my mom's cooks breakfast as I fix Anna's a bottle and feeds her, as Delilah came downstairs with Gabi in her arms. As she went fix Gabi a sippy with milk in it as Gabi happily takes it and drinks it as she giggles when Delilah gave her kisses all over her face.

Lily: you guys so cute. (Smiles)

Gabriella: tank chus Tia LiLi

I smile at her and nod.

Lily: you're so welcome Little one

Delilah: is today Anna's 24-month checkup?

Lily: yes, it is

I smile. As I sit Anna in her highchair and get out a jar of baby applesauce and feeds her. As My mom's finish making breakfast and made everyone's plate and set up the table.  As we all sit down, I'm sitting by Tessa and Anna as we all eat as Little Anna eats her applesauce and drink her bottle.

(After Breakfast)

I am helping my mom's with dishes as Tessa is holding Anna and Delilah sitting with Tessa while Gabriella is playing with her toys. As we get done and walks back to the living room.

Giselle: We all ready?

Rosalyn: Delilah?

Delilah: yes Ma?

Rosalyn: You'll be okay with just you and Gabi?

Delilah nod, as she smiles.

Delilah: yea ma.

Rosalyn: Okay, we'll be back.

As I lift up Anna and holds her as I pack a bottle and diapers and her pacifier, as me and my moms and Tessa walks to the car and get in. As my mom drives to the doctor's.

(Arrives at the doctor's)

I get out and carries Anna as Tessa follows my mom's will wait in the car. as I sign Anna in and was told to wait in the waiting room, as I carries her and sit down with her in my arms, I gives Anna my phone so she can play it.

(Minutes later)

After waiting they finally called Anna's name and we walk to the room, and I sit down in a char holding her as she is watching cartoons on my phone.

Dr. Rose: Hi! I'm Doctor. Rose, I'll be Little Anna's doctor until she's 18.

Lily: (nod) Okay.

Dr. Rose: Are you Anna's parents?

Lily: Yes.

Dr. Rose: Is her father Zack Hernandez?

Lily: Yes, but he passed away, Tessa is her second mom, my fiancé.

Dr. Rose: You look young to be a mom, you both do.

I chuckle a bit.

Lily: Well, I am 16.

Dr. Rose: okay well, this is a 24-month appointment, she's going to need a shot and a normal checkup, okay?

I nod.

Dr. Rose: can you set her on the bed please?

I nod and get up and lay her down on the bed as she holds my phone in one hand and holds my pinky with her other, as Dr. Rose got the needle first and walks over and give Anna a shot and Anna felt the needle as she cried loud as my heart fell through my chest as she cried, i picks her up and rubs her back and kissed her head.

Dr. Rose: I'm so sorry little one, it's all done.

Tessa: awe poor baby (coos)

As I lay her back down to finish up the check up as we got done and check out at the front desk as me and Tess walks out of the doctors with Anna in my arms sleeping as we get in the car and I buckles her in her car seat.

Rosalyn: How was it?

Lily: She got a shot and she cried.

Giselle: my poor grand baby.

Tessa: now she is sleeping peacefully.

Lily: yep.

I smile holding her little hand. As she smiles in her sleep, she must see her daddy as an angel again.

(Arrives home)

we get out of the car as Tessa picks her up and carries her inside as me and Tessa says goodnight to my moms and walks upstairs as Tessa lays her down in her crib as me and Tessa lays down in bed, cuddles up.

A/n: Sorry if this is short. I kind of want to hurry on this book and focus on Run Nicole Run. :) That's based on my life just improvised it into The Flash.

words: 905