Chapter 6 - Is she Ready?

Lily's POV: 

(Lily's VO): It was the afternoon and i was finishing up with Dr. May. Therapy been helping me with my nightmares and voices, i take depression medicine at night to help me sleep. But anyway, me and Delilah been together for 6 months and never did.. y'know.. guess because i feel like i'm not ready. But i do love her, she my peanut butter to my jelly, my bebe, i love her so much. 

(*Lily waves bye to Dr. May, Lily's Mom picking her up, She arrives and Lily sits in the passenger seat and puts her seat belt on and drives home*) 

(*They walk in the house*)

Delilah: Hey babe, how was your appointment? (*lifts you up and kiss you*)

Lily: It's was good (*Kisses you more*)

(*Alex walks by and on the phone ''How's my Korean Kitty doing?''*)

(*Selena on speaker ''I miss you senpai, i wanna see you papi''*)

(*Alex talks ''Want me come over?''*)

(*Selena talks ''Yes senpai'' *Giggles*)

(*Alex talks ''Ok, on my way''*) 

Lily: Your dating my friend Selena? 

Alex: Uh.. yeah why?

Lily: what happen to her boyfriend Hime? 

Alex: If you had time to talk to her you'll know, and she feel like she lost you too.

Lily: I'm sorry.. tell her i am sorry

Alex: How about you come up how to say it yourself. Just not my place to say it for you, she was your friend, and you need to win your friendship back.

Lily: I.. I'm... Alex? come on.. why are you mad at me now? 

Alex: Because you stop talking to your only friend that was with you since babies for someone you dating, but it cool i'm keeping her company and loved, and she been lonely for a while, She felt like she had no one to talk to, her dad passed away and her mom been drinking and almost OD.. And we started talking 3 months ago and been talking since and she is the nicest person i ever met. Lily, Just make things right. 

Lily: I didn't know.. I will. 

Alex: Alright, see you later little cuz. (*Kiss Lily's head*)

Lily: Have fun big Cuzzie 

(*Alex heads out and head to Selena place, Lily went upstairs and sit next to Delilah and just stare at the wall an back at her and back at the wall nervously*)

Delilah: You ok bebe, your blushing.

Lily: Yeah..uh.. Yes! i'm ok.

Delilah: So babe

Lily: yeah bebe?

Delilah: We've been dating for 6 months now, and we never y'know... uh... (stammers) nothing.. you been through so much and i don't want to pressure you bebe. Only if your ready.

Lily: i know bebe, and i think i'm ready just i don't.. i never had.. y'know... before (Shy and blushes) 

Delilah: I did with Alex.. but i love you.

Lily: I love you too bebe.

Alex's POV:

Selena: How's Lily?

Alex: She doing ok. I told her she needs to talk to you and make things right. But i'm here for you every step of the way baby girl.

Selena: Thanks senpai (*Cuddles you*) I love you