Chapter 16 ~ It's not your time yet ~ Zack

Giselle and Rosalyn's POV:

~*Me and Rosalyn arrives at the hospital and walk up to the desk and ask for my daughter*~

Giselle: Is my daughter here?

The Receptionist:  What's your daughter's name? 

Giselle: Liliana Marie Gomez

The Receptionist: Okay hang on.

~*She type her name and see what room she in and look back up at me and Rosalyn.*~

The Receptionist: she is getting her stomach pumped, she stable, i will called you back when they're done pumping her stomach

~*we both nods and sit in the waiting room holding Rosalyn's hand and she kissed my head trying to calm me, holding little Anna, she has no clue what's going on. We can't lose her mama. i packed her diaper bag just in case we stay the night in the hospital.*~

Tessa's POV: 

~*I finally get out of the car before i step out i saw a flash of what happen seeing Lily take the pills right in front of me if only i drove faster and stopped her she will still be here, i pray to god not to take her from me please, as i stepped out further and closed my car door and locked my car and walked in the Hospital and see Giselle and Rosalyn with little anna sleeping in their arms in the waiting room i walked towards them and sat next to Rosalyn*~

~*30 minutes later*~

~*A doctor walk in and ask for lily's family as she lead us to her room as we enter we took a seat beside her and look at the doctor.*~

Third Person's POV: 

Doctor: Hi, I'm Dr. Zoe, I'll be Liliana's Doctor. if you need anything just page me on the remote by the bed. 

Giselle: Okay

Dr. Zoe: Your daughter is still unconscious, we were able to pumped her stomach, so she should wake up anytime right now or tomorrow. 

Giselle: Okay, yeah..

~*Dr. Zoe walks out and close the door. Giselle look sad and Rosalyn comfort her as Giselle hands Anna to Tessa.*~

Tessa's POV: 

~*as i hold anna, i walk to a chair on the right side of Lily as i hold her hand and little anna*~

Inside Lily's head: 

Lily: where am i? Is this real? Am i dead?

~*then a tall figure walk toward me, with dark brown hair as he moves closer i saw his face and ran to him and hug him*~

Lily: Zack?!

Zack: Hey lilybear 

Lily: is it really you?

Zack: Well I'm in your dreams, your unconscious, and you're seeing me because you're kinda dead but your breathing just unconscious

Lily: oh.. but i missed you and even if this is a dream, i just want you to know i never stop loving you zack 

Zack: i never stop loving you either Liliana, I'm watching over you and Anna everyday.

Lily: that's why she smiles in her sleep she seeing her Papa 

Zack: yeah. but i have to ask, why you take those pills mamas? 

Lily: because I'm under a lot of stressed and on top of that, Delilah been talking to Gabriella while she was with me, Her mom said she always goes back to Gabriella.