Chapter 21 ~ Senior Skip Day

G A B R I EL L A ' S P O V:

I woke up and got down off the bed, and crawls butt first downstairs. I saw Lily as I crawls to the living room towards Lily and grabby hands as she got done feeding Anna and lays her down, she pick me up and walk to the kitchen, pours milk in my sippy cup and she hands it to me as i drink it. She carries me back to the living room, she sit down, she puts me on her lap, i watching SpongeBob dancing on Lily's lap, babbling and singing. 

L I L Y ' S P O V: 

I'm holding Gabi as she watches TV. I see both my moms all dress, as they walk toward us.

Giselle: Mija, Me and Rosa is going out of town for couple hours.

Lily: for what mom?

Giselle: A date

Lily: Ohh

Rosalyn: I know it's senior skip day but no parties, no drinking, smoking, etc. 

Lily: Okay, Yes ma'am

As both my moms went to kissed my head then kissed Gabi and Anna's head as they walked to the front door and close the door behind them, and gets in the car and drives. 

D E L I L A H ' S P O V:

I woke up and see Gabi not in bed, I check my phone and look at time, then got up and walk downstairs and saw Gabi on Lily's lap. I walk towards them and set down, Gabi watching SpongeBob and was babbling then she turn her head and saw me as she got down from Lily's lap and crawls over to me as i lifts her up and set her on my lap. 

Gabriella: Mama!

Delilah: yes princess?

Gabriella: Lily gave me my sippy

I look at Lily and look back at  Gabi. 

Delilah: She did? (I coos) 

Gabriella: (Nods) mama chu wuv me?

Delilah: of course i love you, you're my little princess

As I tickles her as i hear cute giggles. 

Lily: you guys are cute

Delilah: Thank you but Gabi bug is cuter

As Lily laugh softly. As I look at Lily and clear my throat and hold Gabi on my lap while she watches TV. 

L I L Y ' S P O V: 

Lily: Delilah?

Delilah: Yea

Lily: Can we talk? 

Delilah: Sure

I got up and set Anna in her bouncer swing and walk to the kitchen, As I see Delilah try to set down Gabi but she clings onto her, crying. 

D E L I L A H ' S P O V: 

Delilah: baby I'll be right back princess