Jaden Don't' 02

I pull out the makeup brush I need and high light my nose finishing off my makeup. I looked at the my vanity mirror as I highlighted my nose and I hear my dressing room door open.

I look through the mirror and my eyes meet Jadens, he has a sultry smirk on his face, you could just tell he was up to no good.

I turn around making eye contact with him and he just stalks towards me. I felt my breath hitch. He was close to me, too close.

"Tell me you don't feel this" he raised his hand to my cheek, caressing it oh so softly. I felt my eyes flutter close as I lean into his touch, everything in me was drawn to him I was like a moth drawn to his flame.

Why did I feel this way? I questioned. Jaden has always been just a friend, but the way his other hand is sliding down to the hem of my skirt makes me feel otherwise.

"Jaden" I say breathing heavy. His eyes meet mine, my lord how I loved his eyes on me. His thumb touch's my bottom lip softly, his eyes flicker down to my lips "Tell me to stop" he whispered.

I couldn't. My body wouldn't allow it.

He leans in and I close my eyes waiting for his lips to meet mine when I hear a loud ringing.

Wait? A loud ringing?

My alarm rings signaling it was my time to wake up, I groaned in annoyance as I stuff my head back under the pillow I was sleeping oh so soundly on.

I finally give into the ring and reach for my phone shutting my alarm off. I plop down on my bed looking at the ceiling of my room.

Why was I dreaming of him? I didn't like Jaden, did I? No way I thought, there was no way I could like Jaden he was just a friend.

Just a friend. I thought, or is he?

*

I check my phone for a message from mads, I was supposed to be hanging with her today but I felt guilty.

Guilty because I legit just had a dream about her boyfriend, and not in a way she'd like to hear about. I hear the Starbucks worker call my name, letting me know that my drink was ready. I grab my drink and head towards the door and I check my phone one last time for a message and it was from josh.

Hey beautiful can't wait to see you today :)

I smile at the message but then feel my body bump into someone, my drink spilling all over the someone.

Not making eye contact I start to apologize frantically. "Chill Ness it's fine" I heard him say. I know that voice, my eyes slowly start to look up and meet Jaden's.

My mind flash's back to the dream I had.

"Tell me to stop"he whispered.

"Ness?" I heard him say and I snap out of my trance. I smile awkwardly and scratch the back of my head, as he grabs some napkins to clean up the mess I made.

"I'm sorry about that, I should of paid attention to what I was doing." He smiles, oh that smile- No! Ness Jaden is a friend.

"I got to go" I say rushing past him but he grabs my arm twisting me back to him.

"We got to talk, Ness I can't just pretend what happened didn't happen." He says in a low tone.

"Well I can, I can't do this Jaden not with you, not with anyone. I love josh and you Mads, we can't do that to them" his eyes light up.

"You said we can't? Does that mean you want to?" He said with a smirk. I felt myself blush and eyes widen.

"I- I- did not say that" I stuttered. He smirked.

"Jaden! Nessa! When's the song coming out!" We hear the paparazzi say from behind the glass window.

Jaden groans before taking my hand and heading towards the back exit. The exit leads to a ally and I think perfect! I'm in a ally with Jaden Hossler I say sarcastically.

"Okay Jaden I'm done playing games, I have to go" I say walking past him but he catches up to me standing in front of me, his eyes meet mine and I feel my breathing starting to get heavy again.

"Jaden don't-" I say raising my hand to him. He steps forward and my hand touches his stomach, I no longer am looking at him but at the hand that is touching him.

I can feel him looking down at me but I refuse to look up, if I look up I won't be able to say no to whatever he's asking.

"Ness..." he says heavy.

"Jaden I can't." I say walking off.