Where is he?' 07

"Is she okay?!?!"

"It's hard to tell since she hasn't woken up yet"

"When will she!?!"

"I couldn't say"

I felt my eyes slowly open then shut almost immediately because of glaring lights. The smell of the hospital filled my nose, I was in a hospital?

Why was I- Jaden!

I sat up fast, too fast. I scanned the room, he was no where in sight. I had to find him, I had to make sure he was okay.

"Nessa!" My mom shot to my side scanning my face for any signs of pain.

"Mom?" I questioned.

"Where is he!" I said getting up from the hospital bed everyone yelled at me to sit down but I had to find him.

"Josh is down the hall to left then further down." My dad said.

"I'm not looking for Josh!" I yelled.

I pushed passed my dad and my mom and all the doctors. I walked down the hall frantically looking for his room.

I turned the corner and I saw a room labeled "Jaden Hossler" I pushed open the door and there he was. He was still unconscious, his face cut up and bruised but even then he still managed to look Angel like.

I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding, I walked slowly to his bed grabbing his hand and caressing it with my thumb while moving the hair out of his face.

He looked so peaceful, I kissed his forehead and continued to caress his hand with my thumb.

"Nessa?" Jaden's mom entered the room holding a cup of coffee in her hand.

"Is he okay?" She looked at Jaden then back at me as she made her way over to me.

"he in stable condition for now, his ribs are broken as for his leg but at least he's stable." She said as she caressed his face.

"You should go, I heard josh was asking for you" Josh! I forgot, I could feel the guilt settle in. I nodded my head, I looked at Jaden one last time before making my way to josh.

Josh's room was down the hall from Jaden's, I entered the room and he smiled at me. For the most part josh looked fine.

"Nessa how are you?" He said. I smiled as I walked toward him he engulfed me in a hug and we both winced in pain.

We pulled away and he laid his head against mine.

"I love you Ness" he said eyes closed. My heart ached because this incident made me realize something, that I loved josh deeply but...

I loved Jaden more.

***

Sorry guys I wanted to make it longer but I'm going through so some stuff at home, and I wanted to make a update today.