She isn't Mine' 14

As the night went on i felt more and more awake, but Nessa i could tell was already asleep. I looked up at the ceiling trying to remember the life i had but it was no use, i couldn't remember and trying was getting exhausting.

I turn to Nessa, knocking the once terrible built pillow wall down, Nessa's back faced me her haired sprawled out on the white pillow still wet from our shower. My hand went under the blanket slowly making it's way towards her body.

My arm snaked around her waist pulling her closer into my body, i placed my face in the crook of her neck her body perfectly fitting into mine. She squirmed a bit before finally settling into me, and just like that i felt my eyes getting heavier with every breath i took in of her scent.

Finally I fell asleep.

***

When i woke up it was still night time, i could see the stars shining from her window and she still laid asleep in my arms. Her smell was intoxicating, i couldn't help but scoot closer to her. I must of not slept that long for it still to be night out, that's when i heard her phone buzz.

Personally i don't think i was a snoopy person, maybe i was before but i can't remember that person. Her phone buzzed again and again. I tried to ignore it, i really did but that fifth ping was it.

I slowly backed scooted away from her and off the bed, my feet hit the cold floor before making my way over to her night stand.

I picked up her phone turning it on.

Chase Hudson - 3 messages.

"Chase Hudson?" i questioned myself. I tried to open her phone but it was no use i don't remember enough to know what her password was. Her password wasn't a numbered password either it was a letter one and i couldn't think of a significant word that would work.

Her phone pinged again, and it was another message from chase hudson that's when i thought of it. I typed in my name, Jaden. Her phone opened to reveal her home screen and i smiled to myself, i went into her messages and immediately clicked on Chase Hudson.

Chase Hudson

you up?
i know you said what we did could never happen again and i agreed
but i need to see you
god nessa i just want to kiss you again

I felt the anger build up inside of me, why was i even mad though? she isn't mine. I put her phone down not even bothering to turn it off, i looked at her while she slept and i felt the anger fade away because i couldn't be angry at her. The more i looked at her the more i felt my anger leave me and be replaced with feeling i couldn't quite describe but it left me feeling empty.

I grabbed my stuff before heading out, i don't know who the hell Chase Hudson is but i was sure as hell gonna find out.