Restraint' 05

Jaden's POV

"Jaden are you even listening" I heard mads say in annoyance. She huffed as she crossed her arms together. Mads hated when my attention wasn't fully hers while talking, it usually doesn't happen that often but lately...it's been happening quiet often.

"I'm sorry mads, I've got a lot going through my head right now" yeah I do, and the a lot I was referring to was-

"Nessa!" I hear Mads scream with joy, she gets up from the couch and hugs Nessa. As Nessa hugs Mads her eyes connect with mine, just for a second. She pulled away from mads and smiled at her, they talked a little. Nessa's smiled melted me in more ways then one, my eyes scanned her she was wearing black cargo pants and a cropped tank top. My eyes didn't linger for long because Josh ended up walking in.

"What are you guys doing here?" I question. Mads gasps. Josh just chuckles, and Nessa smiles oh how I loved her smile.

"Babe that's rude!" I shrug my shoulders and sit on the couch, Josh soon follows. I tried my best to focus on Mads and not the fact that Nessa was sitting on the coffee table across from me.

"As I was telling you before but you weren't listening, we're going bowling tonight!" Mads says with a bright smile on her face, that's the thing I loved about Mads she was always so happy, lately we haven't been together as much we were growing distant. I knew she felt it, but I also knew she denied it.

My eyes connected with Nessa's I could tell she did not want to go, by the weak smile she gave. Her weakest smile still did something to me, I loved her smile, I hated she always put others feelings above her own but in a way I loved that about her too.

"Yeah it'll be fun" I heard josh say making me break eye contact with Ness.

"I don't know I'm kinda tired" I said yawning. The last thing I wanted to do was spend the night watching Ness be with Josh.

"Yeah me too" Ness said looking at me then moving her eyes to josh.

"Oh come on guys! We haven't hung out in forever since you guys are always rehearsing- speaking of rehearsing when's your guys next rehearsal?" Mads questioned.

"Tomorrow." I said.

"Exactly so let's do something fun tonight!" Mads pleaded.

"Yeah let's do it!" I heard Ness say smiling, it wasn't her fullest smile but I could tell she was trying.

I looked at her then at josh and he shrugged his shoulders.

"It could be fun?" Ness said skeptically.

"Yeah...fun" I say uninterested. Mads kicked my ankle and I jerked in pain.

"Hey!" I said and she made that face, the face that says "you better be nice" I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Yay fun" I say in a more enthusiastic way. Josh and Ness both chuckled. Let me gather all my self restraint I have for the night, I'm gonna need it.

***

This chapter was short because I really was just not feeling it, the next chapter should be longer and more in depth I just feel this story is going to fast so I want to slow it down a bit.

Love y'all and don't forget to vote!!!