Holy Hell' 12

"Nessa" his breath fanned against my neck as he moved my hair to the other side. I looked at him through my bed room mirror, i saw as his lips connected with my shoulder I laid my head on his shoulder with my eyes closed.

"Holy Hell" i whispered. His touch would be the death of me, not that i would mind that much. His breath fanned against my skin once again sending shivers down my spine.

His lips hover over my ear, he playfully bites my ear causing me to smile.

"Why deny me. Your body craves to be touched by me." He whispers in my ear. I lift my head up making eye contact with him in the mirror.

"Your mine." He whispers. His hands grip my waist turning me around to face him.

"Say it." he says sternly.

"Im yours"

I sat up covered in sweat and breathing heavily, i run my fingers through my hair before sitting on the edge of my bed. I checked my phone and it was currently 12:27 pm, i put my phone down before making my way to my bathroom.

Turning the light on i walk in and turn on the faucet, water pours out and i take the water and rub it over my face. Feeling the cold water hit my heated skin soothed my body, feeling that way I best take a shower.

It had been 2 days since the last time i've seen Jaden, i hadn't heard from Josh much but i assumed he was busy with other things. Jaden was got released earlier today and i decided it best if i didn't go, Josh was going and i didn't want to be in the same room with both of them.

Dreams about Jaden had been going on for awhile, we'll ever since we started whatever this was. They were all heated and sexual it made me crave him even more then usual and i hated it, sorta. I smiled at my sinful thought and turned on the shower and grabbed my towel placing it on the toilet.

I was just about to get in the shower when i heard someone enter my room, confused and curious i walk back into my room.

His back faced me before turning around, his eyes looked me up and down lustfully. Jaden stood before me In black ripped jeans and graphic leather jacket with a black tank top underneath.

His eyes flickered between my body and my eyes, i wasn't clothed properly seeing as i was just about to get into the shower. I stood in a red laced bra and black sweatpants.

"Nessa if you don't put something on-" I smirked before cutting him off.

"and what if i don't" i say crossing my arms making my boobs push together, his eyes flicker from my chest to my eyes.

"Nessa" he says heavy. My hands slowly push off the graphic leather jacket he wore, it drops to the floor leaving him in only a black tank top. The tank top showcases his tattoos perfectly making me hotter then before.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" i say not breaking eye contact.

"I needed to see you" He says looking down at me.

"Jaden we shouldn't be doing this" i say as he gets closer to me.

"You started it." he smirks.

"Yes but doesn't mean we have to finish it." he slowly backs me into the wall.

"Don't start what you can't finish, little demon" he smirks.

"Sounds like your getting in the shower i'll join you." he smirks before taking off his tank top as he makes his way to my bathroom. I had completely forgotten the shower was running.

I give myself time to catch my breath before following him into the bathroom. The mirror was already foggy and he was already in the shower. You see my shower wasn't one of those normal showers with a tub and curtain, no my shower was a glass sliding door that blurred. It wasn't completely see through but you can see when somebody's in it.

"Are you coming Ness?" he says from inside the shower. I can see him put his head under the water before pushing it back.

"You know i remembered something, that's why i came here." My heart jumps as those words come out of his mouth.

He pulls the sliding door a bit open so i can only see his face.

"If you come in i'll tell you" he smirks before closing the door once again.

I can't believe i'm doing this. I slowly slip off my sweatpants leaving me in only my underwear and bra, i undo my bra and let it hit the floor then i slowly slip out of my underwear.

"Turn away!" i say loud enough for him to hear.

"Fine little demon." he huffs.

I slowly open the glass sliding door and i see his back faced towards me i couldn't help my eyes from looking down and i word the word wow with my mouth before looking back up.

"Can i turn around now" he says.

"Yes" He slowly turns around and my eyes immediately shoot down.

"Holy Hell!" i say a little bit to loudly.