This should be fun' 13

Jaden's POV:
"Holy Hell" she said too loudly. To say Nessa was perfect was a understatement, a big one. She was utterly amazing already, her body though, was fucking breath taking.

"Fuck Nessa" I say heavy as the water droplets run down her body perfectly. I had to turn around to keep from fucking her right then and there. I let the water hit my face to cool me down but knowing she was right behind be naked was turning me on so much.

"Jaden" She places her hand on my arm trying to pull me toward her.

"Nessa i regret this decision, we should probably get out" i say nervously. I can't believe i'm the one telling her this is a bad idea.

I hear her scoff. "Well i wanted to take a shower and i'm gonna do that with or without you." She pushes past me and let's the water hit her body.

The water drenches her hair and floods down her body and i feel my breath hitch.

"You also have to tell me what you remember." she said as she turns around. She looked up through her eyelashes and i felt everything in me freeze.

"A dream i had after our last performance" Her eyes looked intrigued.

"One i'm sure i never told you." I smirked.

"Where I kissed you like this" I leaned down to the crook of her neck and laid a soft kiss.

My hand snaked around her bare back caressing it up and down, the touch of her skin provided me with a sense of warmth I'd never thought was possible.

I slammed my lips on hers, her hands immediately went to my hair running her fingers through it tugging ever so often. The kiss was full of passion and I let myself fall into it, I fell deep.

I pushed her against the wall deepening the kiss i felt her chest push up against mine i left sloppy kisses down her jawline down to her neck.

"Nessa" i breathed heavy. My arm held her close as my other arm was leaned against the shower wall.

"Jaden" she moaned. My body stiffens and I slowly pull away making eye contact with a very embarrassed Nessa.

"I should go" she stutters before getting out and grabbing her towel.

"fuck" i say under my breath. I turn off the shower and realize that i didn't grab myself a towel, i run my hand through my hair before exiting the bathroom into her room.

Naked.

Her back was turned to me as she puts on extra large hoodie, i lean against the door frame waiting for her to turn around. Finally noticing i was there she turns around and her cheeks immediately turn red, I smirked at her shyness.

"Jaden!" she whisper yells as she turns back around. I roll my eyes as i grab a towel i see on her chair and wrap it around my waist.

"You can look now little demon." She slowly turns around still blushing.

"Jaden, I think we should focus on getting your memories back." she says as she crosses her arms.

"Your right. Can i stay here tonight?" i say with a giddy look on my face.

"No!" she says smiling.

"Why not?" i pout like a child. I stare at her and she continues to smile.

"Fine!" she says giving up.

"I'm building a pillow wall between us tho" she says pointing a finger at me.

"Yeah like that will keep me from you" i say under my breath.

"What?" she says.

"nothing" i say smiling.

Sleeping in the same as Nessa, this should be fun.