Realizing You're Crushing (Females)

Sayaka Maizono

You should've seen this coming. You know you should've, and yet you ignored how you felt until now. Hanging around Sayaka felt nice, especially since you felt like she genuinely enjoyed your company.

Even as a fellow ultimate, you felt like Sayaka was in a league of her very own; someplace you could never reach. And yet, when you saw her debuting a new song in an outfit you created...

You instantly knew you didn't want to be just another fan, sitting on the sidelines and looking onward. You wanted to be a part of her life. You wanted to date her.

Hopefully she was at least bisexual...

Celestia Ludenburg

You were pacing around your room, scolding yourself for falling for a master. You knew it was unprofessional to fall for one of your clients, but you simply couldn't help it.

Celeste was kinder than anyone you had ever met. She truly made you feel like you were more than a servant, and that was something you had never really had in your life.

Still, that didn't mean Celeste shared your feelings... She probably wanted to marry some older rich-person and be quick to 'inherit' all their money, then marry some younger, handsome person.

It just seemed like what she would do. And if your suspicions were correct, it didn't seem like you wouldn't stand a chance in this twisted game called love.

Sakura Oogami

It wasn't difficult to tell that your feelings towards Sakura had changed recently. All your poems turned into sappy love-poems; all with Sakura in mind.

While you knew that Sakura wouldn't be the type to be rude towards you if you confessed, you worried she'd distance herself from you, perhaps even avoiding you. It's not like you would blame her. But still....

You figured Sakura would at least hear you out, so perhaps if you worded your confession well enough she wouldn't at least avoid you....?

It seemed like no matter how you put it Sakura would reject you...

Junko Enoshima

As the ultimate actress, it's sometimes difficult to tell when you're acting or not; even regarding your own feelings. But at some point you knew it was better to stop acting and face the truth.

You were in love with Junko.

She could be spunky at times, and whenever she mentioned her love for despair - you didn't really understand what she meant - you had to admit you felt a bit uncomfortable. Still.. It's not like she wasn't a wonderful person.

Her looks didn't hurt either, but you certainly weren't the shallow type.

Now how could you confess in a way that wasn't just another act...?

Mukuro Ikusaba

As someone whose work was so cold and unforgiving, you hadn't ever really had the opportunity to develop feelings and connections with others. That was the reality of working on the battlefield. And to lead people into war, you couldn't think about each person who may be hurt or killed.

So, to be in an environment that wasn't like that was off-putting to say the least. And to be able to find someone you could connect to; someone who understood how cold and unforgiving war could be...

You felt a strong connection to Mukuro. You'd even go as far as to say you loved her.

But based on the fact Mukuro was someone who also was raised in war, you wondered if she could even feel the same towards you; if she was capable of being in a relationship. Hell, you weren't even sure if you were capable of being in a relationship.