When You Have A Nightmare

Byakuya Togami
You gasped as you awoke from a frightening nightmare.
Even though you were awake now, the nightmare's images were still fresh in your mind, making you shudder in fear.
... The next day...
"(y/n), you doing alright? You don't look like you slept well." Byakuya commented.
You tried to reassure him that you were just fine, but you were too tired to come up with a convincing excuse.
"I didn't sleep well because I had a nightmare." You explained.
Byakuya frowned.
"I'm sorry to hear that. If that ever happens again, feel free to let me know. I'll be over in a heartbeat."
You smiled.
"I'll be sure to keep you to your word." You said, before yawning.
Luckily for you, you were able to sleep well that next night... All because you knew Byakuya would be over in a heartbeat if you had another nightmare...
Chihiro Fujisaki
You were in your room, crying from the nightmare you had just woken up from. Sure, you knew that it wasn't real, but that it didn't mean that it didn't make you sad.
You then looked at your phone, to see that you had received a text from Chihiro a while after you had gone to bed.
Included in the text was a video of Chihiro attempting another song on the piano. He was making a lot of mistakes, but it was surprisingly soothing, and helped you fall fast asleep in no time.
And once you woke up the next morning, you sent Chihiro a thank-you text.
Thank you for the video, I loved it.
If only Chihiro knew how much his terrible playing actually helped you sleep well...
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
You felt nervous, for your parents didn't care about you having a nightmare, and sent you away.
As you were heading back to your room, you felt scared and such.
'Will I make it back to my room safely?' You thought in worry.
Yes, this was irrational thinking, but you were too afraid to think straight.
"(y/n)?" Someone said to you.
"Gah!" You cried out, before running to your room.
Feelings of fear filled up inside of you, as you feared for your life.
But as the person following you caught up to you, you saw that it was Kiyotaka.
"Kiyotaka? What're you doing here?" You questioned.
"Um... Well... You butler called me, stating how you had a nightmare, and was crying in your room, and so I decided to come to check on you." Kiyotaka explained.
You smiled, before crying from the nightmare's memories coming back.
Kiyotaka then pulled you in for a comforting hug.
"Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." Kiyotaka reassured you.
And he kept his word.
Leon Kuwata
You were scared at the nightmare that you had just had, but knew that there wasn't anything to worry about. You knew that if you could just talk with someone, your worries would go away.
And so, you decided to call Leon... At two in the morning...
'(y/n), what do you need? It's only two-"
"Can we talk? Please?" You pleaded.
Leon sighed.
"Sure, I guess. What's on your mind?"
"... I had a nightmare..." You admitted
"Oh, okay. If that's the case, I can I can talk for a while."
You smiled.
"Thanks Leon."
And so, you two talked until you were feeling well enough to fall back asleep.
Makoto Naegi
Your fingers were shaking as you texted Makoto.
Can we please talk for a minute?
A few minutes later, you received a response.
Sure. What's up?
You were nervous to admit that you had had a nightmare, but admitted it anyway.
Want me to come over?
No thanks. Just... Text with me until I fall asleep, okay?
Sure thing!
And Makoto kept his word.
Hajime Hinata
"Hajime?" You questioned, as you had just called him.
"Yes?" Hajime's tired voice questioned.
"Would you mind coming over and sleeping at my place?" You questioned.
"I don't mind. But would you mind telling me why you want me to come over?" Hajime questioned.
"... I had a nightmare..."
Hajime was quiet for a moment, before responding.
"I'll be right over."
The phone call then ended.
Minutes later, Hajime was at your place, and you had let him into your room.
"Where do you want me to sleep?" Hajime questioned.
"In my bed. I just want to know that you're still here. Don't worry, I don't want to do that..." You explained.
Hajime was hesitant, but agreed to it, and you two were soon snuggling in your bed together.
And now that you knew that you were safe, you were able to sleep in peace.
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
You awoke from your nightmare, sweating and breathing heavily. Even after washing your face and such, your face was extremely pale, and you were shaking pretty badly.
While you were aware of it, Peko had woken up to your panting, and had texted Fuyuhiko about the situation.
Knock.
You were surprised, but answered the door.
"F-Fuyuhiko? What're you doing here at this hour!?" You questioned.
"Peko told me that you had a nightmare. I'm here to help you, and I won't leave until you are feeling better." Fuyuhiko explained, while entering into you room without an invite to do so.
Despite your protests, you couldn't convince Fuyuhiko to leave, and eventually let FUyuhiko comfort you until you were sleeping peacefully.
"Such a precious girl..." Fuyuhiko thought, before leaving.
Gundham Tanaka
'I'm a terrible excuse for a dark arts master... Getting terrified over one little nightmare... I'm so frightened though...'
You wanted to call Gundham, but didn't want to at the same time.
But then, as if some miraculous miracle happened, Gundham knocked on your front door.
"Gundham... What're you doing here?" You questioned.
"I'm here because I felt like you needed some comforting with something. At least... That's what my Four Dark Devas of Destruction are telling me..." Gundham explained.
"Well... They have good intuition. Please don't leave..." You begged.
"Then I shall stay."
You smiled.
"Thanks."
And thanks to Gundham, you were able to get a good night's rest, as well as some good time with Gundham.
Nagito Komaeda
You awoke from your nightmare,feeling frightened and depressed. You dream about losing Nagito, and that he had died.
You knew that it was a nightmare, but deciding to play it safe, you called Nagito.
"Hey (y/n), how are you doing?" Nagito's tired voice questioned.
"... I had a nightmare, and wanted to make sure you're still alive..." You explained.
"I see. I'll be over soon, to prove to you that I'm still alive." Nagito said, before hanging up the phone.
Minutes later, Nagito was over at your place, comforting you.
'I'm so glad he's still alive... I don't know what I'd do if he had died...'
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi, would you mind coming over for a little bit?
Shuichi, who just happened to be awake, responded with a 'sure', though was confused as to why you'd need him to come over at 3 in the morning.
'Perhaps something happened to her last minute, and needs to talk about it...?"
When Shuichi arrived, he found you a frightened mess.
"(y/n), are you okay?" Shuichi questioned.
"No. I had a nightmare, and now I can't get back to sleep. I was thinking that you could possibly help...?" You explained.
"I see. Well, while I may be unexperienced in this, I'll do my best to help you."
"Thanks."
Shuichi then comforted you, and while he had no bright ideas that worked like a charm, his constant reassurance helped you get back to sleep.
But this time, you had good dreams, and excellent quality of sleep.
K1-B0
You had a nightmare the previous night, and now you were suffering for not going back to bed.
And Keebo could see your suffering.
"(y/n), are you doing alright?" Keebo questioned.
"No, I'm not. I'm tired, cranky, and miserable..." You explained.
"Hmm... Based on these symptoms... Did you not sleep well last night?
"I didn't sleep for more than two hours, at least..."
Keebo looked shocked.
"Why did you only sleep for two hours?!"
"... I had a nightmare..."
"I'm sorry to hear that. Next time, feel free to let me know. I recently have had a sleeping mist function added to my many functions, and so I could help whenever you need it."
You smiled.
"Thanks Keebo. I might have to take you up on your offer."
And you ended up doing just that... For you had another nightmare the following night...
Rantaro Amami
You were crying when you awoke from your nightmare that you had just had. You couldn't believe that your mind could come up with such a depressing dream. And now, you couldn't seem to cheer yourself up, or fall back asleep.
'What do I do now?' You questioned to yourself.
... You then had a brilliant idea to call Rantaro. After all, when you called him to see if you liked him, he answered. Why would now be any different?
And so, you called Rantaro, who almost instantly answered.
"Hey Beautiful. Do you need something?"
"Yes, I do. I had a nightmare, and can't seem to cheer myself. To make it worse, I can't fall asleep either..." You explained.
"Just hang tight. I'll be right over." Rantaro said, before ending the call.
Minutes later, Rantaro was over with a bag of interesting things.
"What're these things?" You questioned.
"The cure for nightmares. My siblings nightmares all the time, and so I'm used to curing them." Rantaro explained, before pulling out a stuffed (animal), a notebook with some pens/pencils, and the softed blanket you had ever felt.
Rantaro, in addition, turned on some classical music on his phone.
"So... How does this work?" You questioned.
"Well, first we're going to cover you in this blanket." Rantaro said, before doing so.
It was so soft that you felt like you were on a cloud.
"And now we're going to write down the bad dream, while the stuffed (animal) is next to you. You can name him whatever you want."
"Then I guess I'll call him (name).But doesn't this seem a bit silly?"
"Perhaps, but it works. Now, you just need to write down the nightmare, and the notebook will keep it away from you with its magic seal." Rantaro explained.
'He seems so sure... Guess I might as well go with it...' You thought, before writing down the dream.
Writing down the nightmare was a pain, for you got depressed while doing so, but as you were finishing, you began to get a bit sleepy.
The last thing you heard was Rantaro wishing you 'sweet dreams, and kissing your lips slightly.
And to your surprise the next day, you had slept better than you had ever had that night.
'Rantaro's a genius!'
Kokichi Oma
You were feeling very frightened at your nightmare that you had just had. So frightened that you refused to leave the fortress of your bed.
'I know that I'm acting ridiculous, but... I need to be safe... Maybe Kokichi can help...'
And so, with trembling hands, you called Kokichi.
"(y/n)!? What're you doing up this late!? You know that staying up until 3 in the morning is really bad for you, right-"
"... I need you to come over... Now." Was all you could say.
Kokichi was silent for a moment, before responding.
"I'll be over in a few."
Kokichi then hung up the phone.
Minutes later, you heard a knock on the front door, but you were still too scared to answer it.
Can you climb up to my room window?
Of course! There's nothing I can't do! After all, I am the ultimate supreme leader!
A few minutes later, you heard a knock on your window in you room. Luckily for you, it was right next to your bed, so you could open it for Kokichi.
"So... Why'd you need me at this hour?" Kokichi questioned.
"... I had a nightmare..." You admitted.
"Oh! That must've been terrible. Here, come here." Kokchi said, before pulling you in for a hug.
While you knew that this wasn't Kokichi's usual attitude, you didn't mind this kind of attention and comforting words.
... And it was thanks to this that you were able to get back to sleep and sleep well for the rest of the night...
Korekiyo Shinguji
You were panting, as you awoke from your nightmare. Too afraid to move, you ended up being unable to call for help, or do anything, and ended up in a state of shock.
Luckily for you, Korekiyo had happened to drop by a secret gift for you that night, and so he found you in your shocked state.
"(y/n), are you okay?" Korekiyo questioned.
You didn't respond, making Korekiyo confused and concerned.
He then looked for clues to see what had put you in this shockened state, and was able to deduce that you had had a nightmare, since you were conscious, and there were no physical injuries that he could find.
Knowing this, Korekiyo then started to treat you for your shock, doing everything that he had learned from going various places around the world.
And eventually, it worked, and you came out of your shockened state.
"... Where am I...?" You questioned.
Korekiyo sighed in relief, once he saw that you were back to reality.
"You had fallen into a state of shock. But don't' worry, I brought you back to reality." Korekiyo explained.
"Oh. Thanks." You said.
"... If you don't mind me asking.. What nightmare did you have to bring you into your shocked state?" Korekiyo questioned.
You then explained the nightmare to him, and Korekiyo was then able to help comfort you.
After a while, an important question came to your mind.
"... Why're you here...?"
"Well, you see, I came to bring you a gift, since I thought you could use some (gift)." Korekiyo stated, before handing you the (gift).
"Thank you Korekiyo. You truly are the perfect boyfriend." You said.
"I'm glad to hear that you think so highly of me. Well.. I think that I'll let you sleep now. See you tomorrow at school." Korekiyo said, before sneaking out of your room's open window.
'... So that's how he got in? I'm glad I actually forgot to lock it now...'

Hello everyone! I hope you're still enjoying these scenarios. If you have any requests, feel free to let me know. Later! =^-^=