When He's Cheating...? (Guys)

We're finally back to the guy's scenarios... It's been over two years, damn. My writing style has obviously changed, so I hope it won't turn you away. Also, I had written down the guy's scenarios for the next couple ones in a notebook, but I couldn't find it so I wasn't able to write up the original plot-line for this for the guys. The only one I had was Byakuya's because I had written it up before losing the notebook, so sorry if these seem a bit copy-and-paste; I genuinely know what I had written two years ago was better... 

Also, I noticed in the jealous friend's scenario I had written Dayana for Leon's scenario. I meant to write Sayaka, so I'm just clearing that up.

I'm not sure why I feel like doing this, but I feel like doing a special 'give away' if you will. First off, here are the future scenarios I have planned (for girls and guys obviously)

When you learn the truth

Getting back together

When you prank him

Revenge...

'That' time of the month

When insecurities show up

Beach day

Sick day

Bad pickup lines

When he acts a bit... Perverted

Truth or dare...?

Caught making out

Embarrassing Moment

Meeting an ex

"Were you starring?"

Scary movie night

A lot, I know... but it's obviously not enough for this entire book of scenarios (I'm really putting myself through a lot here). So here's the thing; I'm willing to let someone choose a scenario for me to do. To be the one to choose the scenario you must be the first one to accurately guess my favorite guy and girl from each Danganronpa game. So my favorite boy from Danganronpa 1, 2, and V3, and the same for the girls. I know there's a lot of characters, but there's a lot of you out there. And I'll give you a hint: none of my favorites (for the boys) are the rival-type, and the same can be said about the best girl/helper. That's all the hints I'll give. And obviously only one guess from each person; this has to be fair for everyone. Now back to the scenario (sorry for this long AN I just always try to include ways to interact with my readers).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Byakuya Togami

Toko had done her research, and had found a major flaw in the way the Togami business deals with the next in line; the current head dates and has offspring with multiple women.

Toko was determined to expose this flaw to you.

"H-Hey (y/n)..." Toko greeted.

"Oh, hey Toko. Need something?"

"Yes, a-actually! I need to s-show you something. L-Look at this!" Toko explained, before showing you her research.

As you were reading it, you couldn't believe it.

'Does Byakuya even love me? Or is he just using me to eventually get a baby out of me...?!'

"I e-even have a picture of B-Byakuya on a date with a-another girl..." Toko said, before showing you a picture of Byakuya on a date with another girl.

Tears began falling down your face, as you ran out of the room, only to bump into Byakuya.

"(y/n), what's-"