When He Tries To Impress You

Byakuya Togami

"So... What's this surprise that you have in store for me?" You questioned.

Byakuya, your boyfriend, had said that he had a surprise that he wanted to show you. But you had no idea what it could possibly be.

"You'll see." Byakuya said.

You frowned.

'I want to know what it is now...'

You then arrived at a building that you had never seen before.

"What is this?" You questioned.

"Your personal ice-skating rink. I had it made especially for you." Byakuya explained.

Your eyes began to sparkle, and you couldn't keep still due to your excitement.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it! Let's go!" You said, before dragging Byakuya inside.

You two then put on ice-skates, and you were soon on the ice-floor.

"Now, I know that is can seem hard at first, but-"

You were shocked when Byakuya was able to skate on his own with no problem.

"How?" You questioned.

"I'm the head of the Togami family. There's nothing I can't do." Byakuya boasted.

You smiled.

"How am I not surprised?"

Little did you know that Byakuya was just glad you didn't ask him to prove it with any tricks, for he had only recently learned how to ice-skate, just to impress you.

'Glad that plan worked...'

Chihiro Fujisaki

Programming came easy to Chihiro, but musical ability... Not so much.

But ever since your mother had stated how she wanted you to date a musician, Chihiro had been working long and hard to learn how to play the piano.

And today was the day that he was going to show you his progress.

"You have a piano? I didn't know anyone in your family played the piano." You said, as you looked over at the grand piano in front of you.

"Yeah. I do."

"Really?! I didn't know that you played the piano. Mind playing for me?"

"Sure." Chihiro said, before pulling out the bench, and pulling out 'Twinkle twinkle little star'.

Chihiro then began playing the piano... Where he messed up a few notes, and kept changing the pitch and tempo of the song... Multiple times.

Chihiro was nearly in tears when he finished.

'I missed up big time. There's no way she'll be impressed by-'

Chihiro's thoughts were cut off by you clapping.

"Great job Chihiro!" You praised.

Chihiro was shocked.

"But how can you say that? You're the ultimate instrument player, so you're really talented at this. How is my performance praiseworthy?" Chihiro questioned.

"I saw the purchase date on that piece. You've only had this piece for about two weeks now, and based on the condition on the piano, I can tell that you just got it recently. So, for two weeks, your performance is absolutely praiseworthy." You explained.

"So... You liked it?"

You smiled.

"Absolutely!"