Meeting Your Parents

Byakuya Togami

You were patiently waiting for Byakuya to come at your place for a meeting with your parents. After your parents learned of your new boyfriend, they wanted to meet him immediately. Now, you were sure they'd love him, since he knew how to charm anyone when he tried.

Keyword: tried.

And you were sure he was going to try, since you had texted him prior to today to make sure he's behave.

Knock! Knock!

"I'll get it." You said, before walking up to the door, and opening it to reveal Byakuya.

"Hey Byakuya." You greeted.

"Hello (y/n). I'm ready for the meeting with your parents."

"Of course, come on in." You said, before letting Byakuya inside.

You then led Byakuya into the living room, where your father was waiting.

"So, you're Byakuya, huh? You sure do fit the description (y/n) told me." Your father said, sounding very... Negative.

You frowned.

"Come on dad, you said you'd give him a chance!"

Luckily for you, your mother came to your rescue by entering the scene.

"Why hello. I'm Mrs. (y/l/n). It's a pleasure to meet you." Your mother said, before shaking Byakuya's hand.

"Likewise."

Your dad frowned.

"He's just faking it. I can tell."

That's when you started to lose your cool.

"Dad, stop! Byakuya's amazing, and I don't care what you say! I'm going to date him, no matter what you say!"

Your dad was taken back.

"(y/n)... I see... I approve..."

"Wait, what!?" You questioned.

"You've never felt so strongly about something before. I can see it in your eyes. While I may not trust him, I can see that you do. And so... I'll let this couple be approved of."

You smiled after the shock went away.

"Thanks Dad."

"Anytime."

'Well,,, This meeting went better than expected, even if (y/n)'s father is cautious of me dating his daughter...'

Chihiro Fujisaki

"Don't worry Chihiro, there's nothing to worry about. My parents will love you!" You reassured your boyfriend.

You were fully confident that the meeting would go well. But Chihiro was very nervous.

"Yeah... But what if they don't think I'm manly enough?"

"Don't worry about that, you're plenty manly enough. Trust me."

Chihiro took a deep sigh.

"Okay, I'll trust you. I can do this!"

You smiled.

"That's the spirit! Well, here we are." You said, as you arrived at your house.

Chihiro was a bit shaky, but stepped up to the front door, and opened it for you.

"Thanks!" You said, as you entered the house.

You then called out to your parents.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!"