Miu Iruma Invents Her Way In (Miu Iruma's Catch-Up Scenario)

I'm so so so sorry for how long this took me. I recently started college courses, and it's left me busier than I'd like to admit. I'll promise to try to update sooner with my next update -which will finally be back to regular scenarios- but I can't promise it'll happen. I'm sorry, but I do hope you enjoy this catch-up scenario.

~ ~ ~

Meeting them

When you were heading to the grand Hope's Peak academy on your first day, you hadn't expected to make an enemy so soon.

"Watch where you're going, titless."

Standing up from the encounter, you frowned softly. You hadn't meant to run into her, so did she really have to go so far with that insult? Still, you weren't the type to back down from insults.

"It seems like your ego is as big as your rack; a burden to carry around and an ugly sight to see."

You had expected another snarky remark from the girl, but to your surprise she went all timid. You could've sworn you also saw a tear or two forming.

"I-I don't understand why you h-have to be so mean... I-I'm sorry for the titless comment, so please forgive me..."

Was this girl serious? Did she have a split personality? Still, you didn't really want to make an enemy.

"Sure, whatever. I have to go, but I'll see you later."

And with that you headed off to your class. That girl really was odd, but then again you are at an odd school...

Meeting again

Turns out you'd be seeing her a lot sooner than you thought, because you ended up in the same class. It seems like she had recovered from your insult because she was back to her rude and sarcastic behavior.

Sighing softly, you found that you subconsciously sat in the seat next to her.

Great; just what you need for the start of the school year.

"So, what's your talent? Surely someone like you had a basic talent right?"

You frowned, really getting irritated with her behavior. Was she this rude to everyone?

"Having a basic talent is better than having an obscure talent that won't benefit anyone."

She seemed to get really defensive after that. It really did seem like she couldn't take any backlash from her words.

"Fine, I won't ask.. But if you insult me and it results in my lack of inspiration you'll have to apologize to the world. The world needs the inventions of the ultimate inventor."

So she's the ultimate inventor? Interesting talent...

"Fine, whatever. Name's (Name), the ultimate baker. What's your name?"

The girl hesitated before answering.

"Miu... Miu Iruma."

Seems she hadn't fully recovered from your retort earlier. That's fine though; you could use some sleep before classes begin...

Getting their phone number

While you and Miu got on okay terms, you wouldn't yet classify it as a friendship. You two bickered quite often, and it always ended up with Miu retreating after a comeback of yours. That being said, it was oddly entertaining to be around her.

And you'd have even more time to spend together because you got paired together for a school project.

"Just try to not get in my way, basic baker bitch. I can do it all by myself."