Making It Official

Byakuya Togami

You had just walked into the classroom, when you saw that your chair was replaced with a fancy chair that you'd normally see at a throne.

There was also one for Byakuya's seat.

When you sat down, you questioned Byakuya for what the meaning of this was.

"You're mad for me getting my girlfriend the chair that she deserves?"

'Girlfriend? Oh right... We did go on the date, but I wasn't sure if that meant... Well, let's just go along with it. I'm not complaining or anything.'

"Nope. Not at all.

Byakuya smiled.

"Good."

'Well... It seems like it's official now... We're dating... Yay!'

Chihiro Fujisaki

When you arrived at school, you were slightly taken back by Chihiro wearing boy clothes.

"Hey Chihiro." You greeted, as you walked up to him.

"Hello (y/n). How're you doing today?"

"I'm doing good, but are you sure you're okay with showing the truth?"

Chihiro nodded.

"Yep! I want to be the best boyfriend possible! And I believe that to do that, I need to be strong enough to face my fears." Chihiro explained.

'So... This strong-willed man is my boyfriend... What a lucky girl I am!'

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

You were walking around, when someone started flirting with you.

"Uh... I don't know what to say..."

"Don't worry (y/n)! I'll protect you!" Kiyotaka shouted, as he speed-walked up to you.

Kiyotaka then put his arm around your shoulder.

"This one's mine, so I'm afraid you're going to have to find someone else to flirt with." Kiyotaka explained.

The guy frowned, before walking away.

"Thanks Kiyotaka."

"Anytime (y/n)." Kiyotaka said, before placing a quick kiss on your check.

'Nice to know that I have a boyfriend would always have my back...'

Leon Kuwata

You weren't sure how it happened, but you lost your ticket to get into Leon's game, and now you couldn't get in.

As you were about to walk away, you saw Leon walk up to you.

"Don't about about a missing ticket, I've made it to you'll be able to come for any game. No purchase necessary." Leon said.

You smiled.

"Thanks."

"Anything for my girlfriend." Leon said, before leading you to the V.I.P area.

'Girlfriend, huh? I like to sound of that....'

Makoto Naegi

Despite having gone on a date with Makoto, you were unsure if you and him were dating, and so you were going to ask him despite feeling very nervous about doing so.

As you entered the room, you noticed a blue-haired girl talking to Makoto, and she looked to be crying.

"Why won't you date me!?" The girl questioned.