When He Asks You Out

Byakuya Togami

You had just finished your most recent performance, and was surprised when you noticed Byakuya in the crowd.

'That's odd... I thought that he had said that he was busy today...'

You then realized that you needed to get off the ice so the next person could start, so you started to skate off the ice.

When you finally sat down, you noticed Byakuya walking up to you... While holding some (Favorite flowers).

"Hey." You greeted.

You would've said more, but you needed to catch your breath.

"Hello. I know people normally give flowers to the performers, so I bought these for you." Byakuya explained, before handing the flowers to you.

"Thank you. These are beautiful. But... How did you know these were my favorite?" You questioned.

"I'm just that amazing."

You rolled your eyes.

"Sure..."

"Anyway, look inside the bouquet of flowers. You may find something you like."

Curious, you looked inside the bouquet, to find a small note written on a card.

Want to go out this weekend?

When you looked up, you were smiling.

"Well, I guess I could, since I have no other plans... Sure. Let's do it."

Byakuya nodded.

"I'll pick you up this Saturday evening at six. It'd be preferred that you don't keep me waiting." Byakuya said, before walking away.

Once he was gone, you couldn't help but silently fangirl.

'I can't wait for this Saturday!'

Chihiro Fujisaki

You were bored on a Saturday afternoon, when you received a text from Chihiro.

Would you like to come over? I have something to show you.

Since your parents were out of town, you didn't have to worry about what they thought, and agreed.

Sure. Be over in a bit.

After getting dressed in more decent clothes, you headed over to Chihiro's house, where he was in... Boyish clothes.

BUt he still looked cute in your eyes.

"Hey Chihiro, what'd you want to show me?" You questioned.

"A new program I made. Please come in." Chihiro said, before leading you to his desk of many computers.

Uploaded on a computer was a... Dating simulator?

"Chihiro?" You questioned.

"Just play it." Chihiro pleaded.

And you, you played the game.

You were surprised when the main character looked just like you.

'Okay...'

As you played the game, the only route to go down was a boy who looked like Chihiro. As you were new to dating simulators, you weren't sure how well you were actually doing.

At one point, the Chihiro-looking character began to cry.

(y/n)... You don't know how hard it is to keep this secret.