Making It Official (Females)

Sayaka Maizono

Even after the date, you were somehow still unsure if the two of you were a thing now or not. Perhaps it was because of your insecurities, but you didn't want to assume anything.

That being said, you had noticed a lot of people reading a specific magazine, piquing your curiosity. You approached a student that was wearing a Hope's Peak uniform, hoping they could tell you what was going on.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard; it's all over the interest as well."

You still had no idea what was going on...

"Wow, you really haven't heard then. Well, the pop sensation Sayaka released an interview that revealed that she was now in a relationship with someone; everyone is talking about it."

Did Sayaka mean you...?

"(Name)! Good morning!"

You turned to see Sayaka running up to you, immediately grabbing your hand. Naturally, you were embarrassed.

"Good morning Sayaka. What's this interview I've been seeing everyone talking about?"

Sayaka smiles as she begins to lead you to the school; the two of you had been walking together in the mornings as of late.

"Oh, you heard about that interview? Yeah, I told them that we were dating. I mean, I know some pop stars like to keep themselves available to keep their audience's hopes up or whatever, but I wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea or anything like that."

So your suspicions were correct... Well, at least you didn't need to worry about whether or not you two were dating.

Celestia Ludenburg

Perhaps it was due to how you executed your services, but even with a date under your belt, you didn't dare bring up the question of whether or not the two of you were dating. You still spent time with Celeste; helping her as well as simply enjoying her company. Even so, you didn't bring it up.

"(Name), I have a gambling tournament coming up in which I'm able to bring a plus-one with me."

You smiled softly, getting what she was hinting at.

"Of course, I'd be honored to come with you."

Celeste nodded, but did hesitate for a moment.

"And you're okay with me writing our relationship status as dating, correct? The invite does ask that I write what relation I have with my plus-one."

You nearly choked on your water, not expecting her to state this so calmly and directly. Even so, it seemed like she was asking for confirmation if you would be interested in dating and being official.

"I... I have no problems with that."

And with that, Celeste wrote that her plus one was her partner.

Sakura Oogami

Sakura was a sweetheart. That was a fact that no one could really deny. Even with her muscular build, she was still quite a kind hearted soul. Even so, she didn't take lightly to seeing those she cared about being ridiculed or picked on.

You weren't necessarily bullied often, but that didn't mean it never happened. And Sakura just happened to walk in on your usual bullies doing their normal bully-thing; claiming your talent wasn't anything to be proud of and the like.

"How dare you mess with (Name)!"

It didn't take long for the bullies to quickly run away, fearing for their lives. With them gone, Sakura was quick to make sure that you were unharmed and such.