When He Realizes He's Crushing

Byakuya Togami

Byakuya was currently looking at a video of your most recent performance. Since he wasn't able to attend the night of, he bought a recording of it.

As he watched your performance, he could see all the heart and skill that you were putting in it. In addition, he was finding your beauty while performing absolutely stunning.

As he finished the video, he realized that he wasn't just in love with your talent.

He was in love with you.

He then smirked.

'There's nothing to worry about. After all, I'm Byakuya Togami; the ultimate affluent progeny. I will succeed in this matter of love.'

Chihiro Fujisaki

Chihiro was creating a program to try to figure out all the possibilities he could use to tell you that he was actually a male, for he had been pretending to be a girl all along.

Why was he doing this?

Simple.

He realized that he liked you. A lot.

Chihiro didn't want to date you while lying to you, so he realized that he needed to tell you the truth. But he couldn't figure out how to do so.

'How can I do this? I don't want to have to hide the truth from (y/n) anymore... But still... Why must this be so hard?'

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Kiyotaka was walking through the halls, when he noticed you helping two students come to a peaceful conclusion that was once a conflict. He watched as you were able to show consideration for both sides, and come to a conclusion both sides could agree to.

'Wow... She's so amazing...' Kiyotaka thought.

Kiyotaka then walked up to you.

"Hey (y/n), mind answering something for me?"

"Sure. What is it?" You questioned.

"What helps you be the ultimate peacemaker?" Kiyotaka questioned.

You thought for a moment, before answering.

"What helps me? I'd say my biggest tool is my big heart. If I didn't care for others, I wouldn't care about creating peace."

Kiyotaka then thanked you, before walking away.

'A big heart... I would have to agree! I guess that explains why I like her so much.'

He then stopped.

'Like her? Do I like her like that? Well, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised. Anyone who seeks to create peace is just the one for me!'

Leon Kuwata

Leon was getting set for his game, when he saw you sit down on one of the bleachers. One of his teammates noticed this, and decided to bug Leon about it.

"Hey Leon, is that your girlfriend?" He said while nudging Leon.

Leon quickly looked away.

"No." He quickly answered.

The teammate laughed.

"I see. So, she isn't your girlfriend yet. Because, based on your reaction, you totally like her."

Leon frowned.

"You better go away before I beat this bat into your skull!" Leon warned.

The teammate chuckled, raised his hands in the air, and walked away.