Realizing You're Crushing

Byakuya Togami

'Alright... Let's do this!' You thought to yourself, as you pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil.

"I've been missing out of a relationship for too long. It's time I started listing the qualities of my dream guy so I can start my search!"

You then started writing down random qualities that you wanted.

'Charm... Not afraid to speak his mind... Good looks wouldn't hurt... And neither would riches and possibly an ultimate talent... But most importantly... They'd have to care about me as a person... Not for an act, or for my looks...'

As you kept listening things, your mind kept going back to Byakuya. At first you just brushed those coincidences to the side, but you eventually stopped writing, and sighed in defeat.

'I'm in love... With Byakuya... Well, at least this keeps things interesting...'

Chihiro Fujisaki

You were working on your next musical creation, when you started to get inspired for words that'd go to a love song.

A heart of gold.

Sweet too.

Nowhere near a typical prince charming.

But the one for me.

As you worked around these lyrics, you realized that you were thinking of Chihiro. But this made you feel uncomfortable.

'Chihiro doesn't seem like the type of girl to fall for girls... This is bad... What do I do about this silly girl crush?!'

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

You were talking with some government officials, who were asking you for help in stopping a war before it could possibly begin, for the officials didn't want Japan to go to war.

"We'd like you to marry the next in line for this country." An official explained.

If they had asked you a while ago, you may of have some caution. But now you were really cautious of this. You weren't sure how it happened, but you had slowly fallen for Kiyotaka. But it wasn't until they asked you to do this that you realized the extent for your love.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline."

Everyone was shocked.

"But Miss (y/l/n), this is for the sake of peace."

You frowned.

"Sometimes marriages don't end wars. Let's try to end this war in a different way." You suggested.

The officials sighed, before giving in, and beginning another debate on what to do.

'Phew! That was a close one. I just hope I haven't made a big mistake...'

Leon Kuwata

You were thinking back on when you met Leon at the beginning of the school year. He had been your 'savior' for pretty much everything. He helped you when you were bored in school, stuck at ballet, and even when you were one a horrible date set up by your parents.

'It all makes sense now... He's my sexy prince, sent to save me from my horrible life... It would only make sense for me to say that I'm in love with him. Well... I sure do hope that things don't turn out horribly....'

Makoto Naegi

You were just listening to some music, trying to capture the voice of the singer, so you could work on copying it for your parents, who loved the singer.