When She Tries To Impress You (Females)

Sayaka Maizono

Sayaka always impressed you with her performances. No matter how many times you got to see her perform, whether it be having VIP seats at her concerts, or even special access to their practices and rehearsals... She always left you speechless.

However there was another talent Sayaka had that she didn't always mention or show on the surface, that being her amazing intuition. She just had a way of knowing things, it could sometimes be scary how accurate her intuition could be sometimes.

One instance of this was when you had been having difficulty coming up with a new design for the newest outfit for Sayaka's upcoming performance. You had become her official clothes' designer, always happily showing off your styles and skills to those who came to see her perform.

This time though, nothing seemed to come to mind. Just what could you do...? As you were thinking about it, Sayaka entered the room, having a snack that you enjoyed, but didn't realize how much you were craving it until Sayaka had brought it in.

"I thought you could take a small break, maybe have a bite to eat." Sayaka stated happily, setting the plate of (snack) next to you.

You smiled softly, gently pushing your work aside. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to have a break from your work.

"How did you know exactly what I needed...?"

"I just knew; my amazing intuition wins again." Sayaka says, giggling softly as she sat next to you.

Sometimes her intuition was even more impressive than her singing...

Celestia Ludenburg

One of Celestia's favorite date locations was the various cafes around the city. She enjoyed trying the various kinds of coffee and tea offered there, in addition to the mini cakes and other desserts offered there.

Today you two were at a new cafe. It had a homely feel, and wasn't crowded. Perfect for enjoying an afternoon tea together. When the waiter came to take your order, he mentioned a special thing they did; if a customer ordered the daily special and correctly guessed what was in it they could get a free dessert.

Celestia was quick to take up on this, ordering the daily special for herself. You stuck with what you preferred, knowing you wouldn't be able to tell what was in the tea. You weren't that experienced with the various flavors used.

Soon enough the special tea was brought to Celestia. She took a small sip of the tea before listing the various ingredients used. She could even tell if it was a small amount, a larger amount, what brand was used... It was truly incredible.

Unsurprisingly, she was able to have a free dessert. She ordered a small parfait, and decided to split it with you. She didn't always share her desserts, so you were quick to take her up on the offer. This really was turning out to be an amazing date...

Sakura Oogami

It really isn't difficult for Sakura to impress you. She's incredibly powerful, kind, and overall simply an amazing person. Sometimes you wonder how you ended up with someone like Sakura; someone you considered to be out of your league.

Sakura was always willing to reassure you that you were the one she wanted to date, wishing you weren't so insecure about your relationship with her. She recognized that you expressed your emotions and feelings better through written words due to your talent, and decided to try the same. Perhaps a poem would give you a better view on how she really felt.

It took some time for her to perfect the poem, given that it wasn't her talent or expertise. In addition, you being the ultimate poet didn't help with the worrying Sakura dealt with. Still, she knew that if she gave it her all her passion would be able to be seen clearly.