When She Asks You Out (Females)

Sayaka Maizono

You were currently headed to Sayaka's ultimate lab, on her request to hear out a new song she had come up with. Naturally you were willing to help your crush out, and agreed to head there at the appropriate time. What you didn't expect was to find Sayaka without her back-up singers and dancers.

"Sayaka, am I early or something? Why aren't your back-up singers here?"

Sayaka giggled softly, gently tapping her microphone to ensure it wasn't too loud or quiet.

"This is a solo performance, silly. Come on and sit down; feel free to make sure yourself comfortable."

Although confused, you sat down as Sayaka stepped up on her stage. She was in one of the outfits you had designed, and with the soft lights from the stage she looked stunning. You found yourself slightly embarrassed and perhaps even unworthy to be hearing a private performance from Sayaka.

Once the intro music played through, Sayaka began to sing. Her lovely voice and skillful dancing went through the motions of conveying how she felt towards you; the fact that she felt enamored by you, and wanted to go out on a date with you.

Your cheeks heated up as you found yourself shocked to hear such a performance; much less the fact that Sayaka had chosen this way to confess to you. Still, you couldn't keep your eyes off of the stage as Sayaka performed her confession.

As the music finished, Sayaka jumped off of the stage and towards you, microphone in hand.

"Everyone is dying to know the answer to one question; will you go on a date with me?"

Despite your flusteredness, and overall shock, you smiled shyly as you responded.

"I... I would love to, Sayaka."

Celestia Ludenburg

"(Name), would you mind helping me out with something?"

Setting down the book you were reading, you looked up to Celeste. The two of you were in her dorm room, enjoying some peaceful silence with the other. You figured she was hungry or such, but she gestured for you to sit.

"Of course. What can I help you with?"

Celeste sighed softly, twirling a small strand of her hair with her finger.

"I already told you to not offer your services unless I request them; you should already know you're a friend of mine."

You sighed softly, feeling guilty.

"Of course, I'm sorry. Regardless, what do you need help with."

Celeste stood up and headed to her desk, pulling out a deck of cards from the drawer.

"I wish to warm up before heading to a gambling tournament tomorrow. Of course, we will be betting as well."

Placing your book on the nearby table, you started clearing off the table to make room for the two of you to play.

"I do hope you do not mean with money; I do not wish to go broke by the end of this."

Celeste chuckled softly as she sat on a chair by the table.

"I would never subject you to such conditions. Simply put, if I win I desire you to go on a date with me. Your company is nice, and I would enjoy pursuing a relationship with you if the date does indeed go well."

Your heart stopped for a moment, and you almost dropped the papers you were holding. Did you hear Celeste correctly?

Celeste chuckled once again as she saw how flustered you were at her condition.